+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

Chance totally called Toastee out on her "injury" no one else seemed to picked up on it but she will let up eventually, its hard to fake an injury.

Well, i saw the episode this morning (11am, dont know why VH1 have a habit of showing new episodes in the morning when they keep announcing they will show the new episodes that very night). I wont spill who it is but i was very disappointed (and suprised) that _____ left! And yet so early too... *tears*

Wow, what's wrong with the Entertainer? He totally should have chosen Whiteboy and Real to be in the bottom 3. I was also mad that he didn't throw Chance in there also since I don't like Chance at all, but in retrospect, Chance is a weak player. He didn't participate in the first challenge because he didn't want to show his hair. And he made his whole team lose because he didn't want to kiss Mr. Boston. If the Gold Team wants to win, Chance is definitely someone you want to keep around.

Edit: Oh yeah, I gotta say that this episode was hilarious! Rodeo's laugh always has me in stitches. It's so infectious. And I thought it was funny how the whole Gold Team was taunting Chance during the challenge. "Best Week Ever! TMZ! My MySpace!" Then there was Mr. Boston and Megan. Megan's reaction to Mr. Boston's throw-up was hilarious to watch, and the whole "growing on me" comments were pretty funny also.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-21-2008 at 02:16 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

I hope Mr. Boston's charm works on Brandi C. and Meagan before either of them go home.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

They've seen his package. Even if Mr. Boston had charm I doubt he'd have enough to overcome that.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3138802;
    Well, i saw the episode this morning (11am, dont know why VH1 have a habit of showing new episodes in the morning when they keep announcing they will show the new episodes that very night). I wont spill who it is but i was very disappointed (and suprised) that _____ left! And yet so early too... *tears*
    I think the only thing that upset me was it wasnt the Fake Blonde Bimbo that was sent home... i so can't stand megan.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3140626;
    I think the only thing that upset me was it wasnt the Fake Blonde Bimbo that was sent home... i so can't stand megan.
    Yeah and I thought she was ok on Beauty and the Geek but on these shows she is horrible. I hope its an act but I think most of it is really her.....

Entertainer made the right choice of the three. He should have gotten rid of White Boy though...

FORT Regular

If the Green team loses next week I think that the Gold team should put Real, Whiteboy, and Megan up for elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;3140843;
    If the Green team loses next week I think that the Gold team should put Real, Whiteboy, and Megan up for elimination.
    If the green team loses next week, the gold team will only get to choose who's up for elimination if the green team makes the stupid mistake (again) of not putting 3 checks in the lock box within their 15 minutes. In other words, the gold team doesn't decide who's up for elimination unless the green team can't decide within 15 minutes; the green team theoretically should get to decide themselves who is up for elimination if they lose.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Regular

^Alright, thanks a lot for the info.

+ Reply to Thread