+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

His name was Ryan, and the victim's name was Jasmine Fiore.

I think Ryan has effectively killed the "of Love" franchise for VH1. I'm fine with them not airing Megan Wants a Millionaire and I Love Money 3, since he was on both of them (part of me does want a DVD releasing though, since I kinda just want to see how they end). But they filmed a fourth season of ILM directly after the third one was done filming, and I was hoping that one would get to air. As of now, I haven't heard anything. I loved this show; it brought many laughs. And if we don't get to see at least the fourth season, then I'd be disappointed.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Thanks for giving their names.
    I was kind of interested to see who Megan picked, but that is about it.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I want to know also. I hate spoilers, but I succumbed since I knew we probably wouldn't get to see the show come back anytime soon.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The winner was apparently TJ.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

VH1 has quietly slipped the 4th season of this show on the air. It has aired 3 episodes so far on Thursdays at 11. But it will be switching timeslots this upcoming week, on Wednesdays at 11.

Without any advertising whatsoever, the show is actually doing pretty decently in the ratings. It's outperforming some of VH1's other shows, which is even more impressive considering it's late timeslot.

Because of the scandal with Ryan, it has been reported that VH1 has reedited the show and has a "new programming filter." I honestly don't know what that means, since the new season hasn't been all that different from ILM1 and ILM2 so far. But VH1 is trying reformat itself with their shows focusing on celebrities (Jessica Simpson, Bret Michaels, LaLa, Fantasia, etc.), so maybe that's what it's talking about.

Anyway, it's been pretty solid so far. Everyone who was a fan of the show should definitely tune in.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 10-01-2010 at 05:14 PM.

You're right, that HAS been quiet. it's not listed on their website under "Shows" and they are not streaming episodes online like they do for their other shows, that I can see. Off to program the DVR... thanks for the heads up! For anyone else who missed the first few, looks like they are re-airing the first episodes starting tomorrow night at 11.
    _(Moo!)

No problem! I want everyone to know that this show is back on. I, for one, missed it a lot. Since the whole "...of Love" has basically died, we should all tune into what is most likely the last season of this show and any "...of Love" show for that matter.

Thanks for the heads up. I Love Money was one of my favorites. Need to set the DVR to catch all of the episodes I missed and to get the new ones.

I saw part of one of the epiodes. It was wierd, because some of the guys on there are from Megan's show which was cancelled after 3 or so episodes. Not just cancelled, but all record of it ever existing seemed to dissapear. It's just kind of a wierd thing to see

I seriously wondered when I caught part of the first episode of maybe this was the lost season, only heavily edited to not include that individual. That would be virtually impossible so, whatever. I'll just try to watch it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;4076056;
    I seriously wondered when I caught part of the first episode of maybe this was the lost season, only heavily edited to not include that individual. That would be virtually impossible so, whatever. I'll just try to watch it.
    ILM3 is the lost season you refer to. It was filmed close after Megan Wants a Millionaire ended with Ryan Jenkins rumored to have won both Megan's show and ILM3. ILM4 was filmed on the heels of ILM3, and from what I read at the time there may have been some plot points that were carried over from the third into the fourth season.

With Ryan Jenkins the murderer/suicide playing such a prominent roll in both Megan's show and ILM3, no, we'll never see them.
    _(Moo!)

+ Reply to Thread