+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

So "IT" HAS been playing stupid huh? That was wild in the preview when he started talking normally and saying he was gonna win. He may wind up reverse-playing TM all the way to the bank!

Ok, I'm back to wanting Saphiree (sp?) to win.

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Ughhhh @ the elimination.

But still, I cannot believe how far Frenchie made it. She wasn't the main character of the show, but she always provided major laughs here and there with her comments about things like moaning and groaning. And she was the best Paymaster this season, with her practically forcing 20 to make out with her. I was hoping she would win, but it was a long shot. Good for her for making Top 6!

C'mon Saaphyri! I would really like to see her win; it would be the only satisfying win for me. Well, actually, It would be okay also. And maybe Tailor Made. But I really don't want to see Myammee or Prancer (who I really think will actually win ) win.

Finale next week! Who else is excited?

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3426787;
    So "IT" HAS been playing stupid huh? That was wild in the preview when he started talking normally and saying he was gonna win. He may wind up reverse-playing TM all the way to the bank!
    I caught that also! He almost broke character, much like BeckyBuckwild did when New York came into the competition during FOL2. He's probably not as stupid as we all think he is.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yes, It did break character last night, and I called it earlier in the thread. I think he may just win this thing because he convinced a group of people to believe that a guy can be that slow and not have drowned himself while trying to take a bath by now. I LOVE IT! Everyone was so full of themselves and thought they could rip and run all over him. To have their own arrogance be their downfall will be perfection!

I'm so sad to see Frenchie go. Those subtitles were hilarious! They really must bring her back. She's pure gold on these shows.

Seeing and hearing IT break character in the next show, was my highlight. lol

FORT Fogey

i would love to see sapharie win

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek;3426878;
    Seeing and hearing IT break character in the next show, was my highlight. lol
    me too. that was hilarious. cant wait to see him act normal. it shocked me.
    ignorance is excellence

lol, I've grown to like It, he's funny, I really hope Tailor Made, Myamee, or It to win, I love those three!

FORT Fan

I was sad to see Frenchie go, she always amused me. I didn't expect her to win it all or get as far as she did. I'm still hoping that Tailor Made wins it all, just because it would probably piss Frank off.

I'm going to miss the Frenchie subtitles.

+ Reply to Thread