+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

I like when the alliances split up, much more interesting, and if it means Saaph is in the game longer I like it even better! Was kinda sorry to see 20 go, but he should not have thrown the challenge and assumed he was safe.
    But better he then Saaph. Would love to see her & TM join together, not hooking up, just allied.

Sooo gonna miss 20. He was the only cutie there.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

is anyone watching this show anymore?
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

I'm watching. I'm pulling for Tailor Made to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3419541;
    I'm watching. I'm pulling for Tailor Made to win.
    Then I can't talk to you I hate him so much!!! Come on, there;'s stioll time for you to come on over from the dark side! You seem like such a nice person
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3414974;
    I wouldn't mind seeing Tailor Made win. People treat him so disrespectfully. At this point,I am cool on anybody winning except It (jumped on the bandwagon a little too late) and Saphryi. Oh and Ice doesn't deserve to win. The power players have been Miami, Prancer and Tailor Made.
    They treat him disrespectfully because that's how he treated people on ILNY. He took credit for other people's kind gestures toward New York, he lied about other contestants who had no bone to pick with him and then blamed other people for the less than decent things he did. SO, it's not like this guy is some innocent, nioce guy who is being dumped on for no reason.

I never watched ILNY, but those are the exact reasons I have truly enjoyed Tailor Made. This is the first time I've watched ILM as well, and frankly, this season would've been boring without Frank the Entertainer salivating to get Tailor Made out of the house and falling flat while doing it. As a matter of fact, TM has been at least a small part of all that has been entertaining about this house. His presence kept Saaph and Becky at the edge of craziness. He didn't even have to say anything and they would chew leather.

I was amazed watching last night as he escaped the box. WTF? Haha! The girls all wanted the boys gone and the only boy in the box was the one in dead last place. Prancer, Ice, and Myammee are idiots. This was their chance! TM FTW!

FORT Fanatic

i dont know if tm will win and i hope not. but will the jury decide who goes home from the final three like last year, i'm not so sure there is someone more hated than tm by them. 20 pack left and that put tm back at enemy #1, because who else would becky, 20, and cali want out other than tm.

and based on previews for next week, it looks like saphyri's team is in control again and "it" was laughing about something, i think he's jumping ship again. i think myamee may be out next or maybe tm. and now saphyri also has the numbers with prancer now in her alliance and "it" will go to the bigger crowd anyways. prancer is likely gonna win it now, because she's the only good one that isnt a headcase, like hoops last year.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3419563;
    They treat him disrespectfully because that's how he treated people on ILNY. He took credit for other people's kind gestures toward New York.

You mean like when tailor made ordered flowers for New York and It took the delivery and brought them to her and said he had ordered them? like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3419794;
    You mean like when tailor made ordered flowers for New York and It took the delivery and brought them to her and said he had ordered them? like that?
    Exactly. Im not sure WHAT show Redsox Girl is, or has been watching, to form the opinions she has of TM.

Particularly on this show, hes been pretty respectable, and relatively honest.

+ Reply to Thread