+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Fan

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3406970;
    I guess that's a good point
    I actually started out the season liking Frank, Becky and Saph- I thought they were hilarious. But as the season went on I started to dislike them because they acted like they were the only ones entitled to strategize and were furious that Tailor Made dared to try to do so (oh that snake!!)- that just got on my nerves. I didn't like the bullying either, but I agree the crazy antics are funny. I don't dislike 20 pack, I just think he is dumb. I do like Tailor Made, I think he is smart but I also find him quite hilarious too (just watch him run, or laugh hysterically, or some of his commentary) and he is cute in a dorky endearing sort of way. And It is hilarious. So I am for the alliance of Tailor Mandela!!!

I bet they will do something totally different for the ending, they have shown us they like to change things up this season
    I liked Becky and Saph too. I started having problems with them when they thought they were the only ones smart enough to think of an alliance where you vote off all the members of the opposing side. I am hoping that TM's alliance doesn't get quite as arrogant, but there's some cracks showing already. I suspect this will be a very interesting show in the end.

I think next week will be very interesting. More backstabbing and alliance breaking!

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3406940;
    Not at all. I don't care either way about 20 but Frenchie and Saaph are basically the two funniest things on the show, even if I do have to admit Tailor Made makes me laugh as well. When Frenchie was talking nonsense and the subtitles had her talking about Barry White and Lions I was dying. Plus, Frenchie isn't evil, she just wants to get naked. She's second to me only to My Lord and Master The Great Overlord Frank the Entertainer.
    You are cracking me up with your devotion to Frank, basically because I feel the same way.I almost feel GUILTY for liking him so much as nornmally I hate this type of character. But, he is absolutely hysterical. When they showed his mom and dad in a montage as he was talking about having to go back to THE BASEMENT, oh, I was just rotf.
    And I think Becky is the funniest commentator on the show. She gets that this show isn't about rocket science or actual planning. I love the crazy stuff she and Sapharri try to pass off as strategy (although, in a weird way, some of it is clever).
    I miss Frankand Becky so much!!!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Pretty Girls Alliance? More like Okay-Looking Girls Alliance aka OLGA. Much better name IMO.

Did anyone else chuckle hearing Tailor Made talk when he's drunk? His voice deepens, almost like the Godfather.

Also, I love how Frenchie always owns up to how much she sucks in these challenges. It's even funnier when she says that she's much better at doing other things and would like challenges that focus on her talents. I'm sorry Frenchie, but I don't think they would got that far to have a moaning competition, not even VH1.

Satisfied with the results. I kind of liked 20, but I definitely like Saaphyri more.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

Who was the paymaster this week?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3412675;
    Who was the paymaster this week?
    Myammee was the paymaster. She won the challenge because she didnt want to fall in the "dirty water" even though she had on a shower cap protecting her weave from getting wet.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3412669;
    Pretty Girls Alliance? More like Okay-Looking Girls Alliance aka OLGA. Much better name IMO.
    I was thinking about the Manly-Looking Girls Alliance, seriously. OLGA is good too, though.

Premium Member

Thanks Brennenb.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennenb;3412691;
    I was thinking about the Manly-Looking Girls Alliance, seriously. OLGA is good too, though.
    Ice doesn't look that manly. Her voice may be deep, but she's pretty okay-looking.

As for the others, I can't disagree. They're not totally masculine, but definitely androgynous.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3412669;
    Did anyone else chuckle hearing Tailor Made talk when he's drunk? His voice deepens, almost like the Godfather.
    YES! we were cracking up
    ignorance is excellence

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Silly question- what is that box called- a strong box or straw box and why??

Tailor Made sounds sexy whenhe is under the influence.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

strong·box (strôngbks)
    n.
    A stoutly made box or safe in which valuables are deposited.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3412874;
    Silly question- what is that box called- a strong box or straw box and why??

Tailor Made sounds sexy whenhe is under the influence.

+ Reply to Thread