+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

i have 3 picks for winners
    tm - he's smart and brought the unders dogs to a higher standing
    it - he's way smarter than he lets on
    20 - smart or dumb, i'd just like to see him with his shirt off as long as possible,
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

One of my favorite things is when each alliance leader lists their members and they pop up with the worst photos at the bottom of the screen.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I think I'm watching this episode of I Love Money for the fourth or fifth time this week. I have to say the throwing the dummies under the bus challenge is a winner with me. I absolutely love individual challenges far better than team challenges. They seem to have more fun in them, but the bus challenge was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3403225;
    I think I'm watching this episode of I Love Money for the fourth or fifth time this week. I have to say the throwing the dummies under the bus challenge is a winner with me. I absolutely love individual challenges far better than team challenges. They seem to have more fun in them, but the bus challenge was hilarious!
    it sure was, especially Tailor Made's cute little run!
    yayyyyyyy for underdogs!!!

god, I sure hope they are already filming I Love Money 3, what will we do when 2 is over? Mondays will be horrible!

p.s. I am rewatching it too lol

I openly admit I've never watched any of the shows these people came from, but I regret it now. These people are totally dramatic and I bet they were awesome in the respective shows. I love how ILM does flashbacks of them from the other shows because it helps me get to know them better. It's really funny to see It and Tailor Made in an alliance together after It took credit for giving New York (?) roses TM gave her. LOL

The competitions on this show are top notch in comparison to other shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3403237;
    I openly admit I've never watched any of the shows these people came from, but I regret it now. These people are totally dramatic and I bet they were awesome in the respective shows. I love how ILM does flashbacks of them from the other shows because it helps me get to know them better. It's really funny to see It and Tailor Made in an alliance together after It took credit for giving New York (?) roses TM gave her. LOL

The competitions on this show are top notch in comparison to other shows.
    I never watched them when they originally aired either, but then VH1 had a bunch of marathons of all of them so I recorded and watched them all! they were HILARIO!!!
    that is when I became an addict......
    oh I will tell you more later the I love money 2 rerun commercial break is over gotta go
    LOL!

I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for a new Rock of Love Bus to come on. Take your time!

FORT Fan

today's early viewing was good. Tonight is a good night for ILM2. And yes, I will be watching it again tonight!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;3404273;
    today's early viewing was good. Tonight is a good night for ILM2. And yes, I will be watching it again tonight!
    Me, too!

This show never goes the way I think it's going to! You would think I'd be grateful for the suspense.. but mostly it just irritates me! haha
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread