+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3398725;
    I can't believe that 20pack keeps going on and on about what a snake Tailor Made is. Entertainer, Becky and Saphyri have been far more snakey, not to mention stupid, bullyish, and disloyal- Frank and Saph turned on each other in a flat minute. And the truth is, if they hadn't have turned on each other, Frank would probably still be there.

Tailor Made on the other hand has played the game without bullying or disrespecting anyone. He isn't snakey- he is strategic (a word 20pack likely does not know the meaning of- lets face it he isn't very smart). Tailor strategized to help the underdogs and he has done it brilliantly and hasn't stabbed anyone in the back. He honestly deserves to win. I think Ice and Prancer did great in the challenge too. I also agree that It is far smarter than he lets on, and you gotta love Myamee in her lingerie at eliminations lol. The ending where he had Prancer void Cali's check was GREAT!!

Cali was so dumb- she likely either wanted to or already was having sex with 20pack- typical dumb girl that puts aside herself all for the guy- and a dumb one at that. She sent herself home.

woohooo repeat of i love money is on in an hour and a half, I think I will watch it again! lol I am hopeless
    in complete agreement with you where tailor made and 20 pack are concerned. tailor made, he's much smarter than the bullies as he was on ilny2 which is why he won. 20 pack is a cutey but he's a follower. i don't care what went on when the cameras were turned off. it was all a game and he won, end story. i think he'll (20) will be leaving next. and it is much smarter than he's letting on. i saw him on vh1 sometime after he was eliminated from ilny2, it was for something else, and he was himself. which was articulate and dare i say a little attractive. i think his goal is to be a comedian and his it act for strictly tv.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

This is officially my favorite current Reality Show - I just love this show. It seemed to go by way too fast this week. I am staying away from spoilers (which means I can't go on the VH1 boards - people there spoil a lot). My heart sunk when TM said he wasn't going to void Cali's check! Pulling Prancer out to void it was priceless.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

So I'm curious.....who does everyone want to win? I can't see myself wanting Prancer, Myamee or Ice to win. Maybe MAYBE Tailor Made....but eek, I'm not sure about that either Heck....I think I'll go for Frenchie!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3399703;
    So I'm curious.....who does everyone want to win? I can't see myself wanting Prancer, Myamee or Ice to win. Maybe MAYBE Tailor Made....but eek, I'm not sure about that either Heck....I think I'll go for Frenchie!
    I was cheering for anyone BUT the Entertainer. Now I don't mind who wins. Well, maybe not 20 Pack or Buckwild. But anyone else.

IMO Tailor Made has played the best game and deserves to win. It will probably end up being someone boring like Ice though.

I just DONT want it to be Buckwild or 20.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3398322;
    VH1 has announced that Tiffany “New York” Pollard will make a return to reality TV with her latest show New York Goes to Work.
    Basically an idiot's reality version of the great Discovery program, Dirty Jobs. Please, make this woman go away.

Anyone but Tailor Made. I'd be happy with 20 Pack, It or Buckwild.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Fan

As long as someone from Alliance Smart wins, I'll be happy. Although, I think I would REALLY love to see It or Tailor Made win.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3399703;
    I'll go for Frenchie too, I would love to hear and see her re-action if she won.

I finally saw the entire episode- I love THE CAPE! IT's s my new favorite! He's as dumb as a fox.
    IT is lulling them all into a flase sense of security- as in `IT is dumb as a post, he's not a threat in terms of smarts... I also just read the post about how IT is actually well spoken. he's been really hanging back, letting the other people knock one another off.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

+ Reply to Thread