+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Newbie

Re: I Love Money

I agree very good episode. I loved the under the bus challenge which pretty much dictated the rest of the show. The ending was total vindication. Can someone tell me what is up with IT?? He has to be on something...not sure what but that guy is just....well...i can't even explain it...out of it????

seems like someone beat you to your idea:

VH1 has announced that Tiffany “New York” Pollard will make a return to reality TV with her latest show New York Goes to Work. New York rose to fame as a contestant on rapper Flavor Flav’s tremendously success reality series Flavor of Love. Although she lost to two different competitors on two different seasons of Flavor of Love, New York landed her own spin off series I Love New York, in which she sought love. Another spinoff was created around New York titled New York Goes to Hollywood, where she attempted to become an actress. On New York Goes to Work, New York will attempt to find a simple 9-5 job, with the help of the viewing audience. Viewers will text to vote on what job New York should do next, from a mortuary beautician to a Cal Tran sewer worker. If she does good on the jobs, she receives a $5,000 bonus for each week, but if she quits or is fired, she will receive nothing. New York Goes to Work is executive produced by 51 Minds Entertainment, who also produces Charm School, Rock of Love, My Fair Brady, The Surreal Life and others.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3390458;
    all I can say is I LOVED IT

I think VH1 should give the Entertainer his own show. It could be called "I Love Having a Job". It would start out with 15 people who are willing to employ Frank at a job coming to live in tents in the backyard of the parents' house. Each week he would eliminate one of the prospective employers until finally he ends the season accepting a job. Elimination ceremonies would take place in the parents basement of course. At elimination he could hand out his resume (aka blank piece of paper) and say, "Are you willing to stay in my parents' back yard, accept this resume, and fight to give me a job?"

call me VH1 I think its going to be a big hit!!!!

FORT Fan

I agree, great episode. I was wondering how it would be without the Entertainer. WONDERFUL. It was nice to not have to see some maniac screaming into the cameras that he's god.

FORT Fan

And yes, Cali is stupid! How could she be so dumb??? Tailor told her what she needed to do to stay in the game and she didn't do it. What a dummy!

I'm starting to think It just pretends to be stupid, but he's really very smart. Yes, the guy talks funny...but I think it's part of him playing as the Village Idiot. The voice, the song, the accent and the cape were hilarious in the last episode. My theory is he was fooling around with Saaphyri to get in on the stronger alliance. He later joined the opposite alliance which was smart of him. I think he's higher on the totem pole in his new alliance. Remember when Entertainer told It to volunteer his check in the box? It said heck no and joined Tailor Made's alliance, which is smart and d. Anyone else notice how no one on 20's alliance laughed at It's song?

i'm the same way, but for the ray j show.

i didn't get a chance to watch ilm2 last night, but i will def be checking it out tonight. i checked the website and the ep is not available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3397333;
    another GREAT episode!!!!! I am so ashamed, its gotten to the point that I rush home from work on Mondays and immediately abandon all household matters to sit on the couch and watch the morning episode waiting on my DVR, lol

I have lots to say about this episode which is awesome, some I Love Money firsts, and a huge surprise at the end! And its a great challenge too---- but I will refrain since the regular evening show hasn't aired yet, I don't want to spoil it for anyone- half the fun is not really knowing what will happen, and tonight you will NOT be disappointed!! Its a great episode! Sigh I love this show! Enjoy it tonight all!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3398322;
    seems like someone beat you to your idea:

VH1 has announced that Tiffany “New York” Pollard will make a return to reality TV with her latest show New York Goes to Work. .
    They stole my idea!!! VH1 how could you??
    It would be WAYYYYY better with the Entertainer! New York is only entertaining when she does I love New York and Sister Patterson comes to visit.
    Last edited by RealityRealmer; 03-31-2009 at 05:25 PM.

I can't believe that 20pack keeps going on and on about what a snake Tailor Made is. Entertainer, Becky and Saphyri have been far more snakey, not to mention stupid, bullyish, and disloyal- Frank and Saph turned on each other in a flat minute. And the truth is, if they hadn't have turned on each other, Frank would probably still be there.

Tailor Made on the other hand has played the game without bullying or disrespecting anyone. He isn't snakey- he is strategic (a word 20pack likely does not know the meaning of- lets face it he isn't very smart). Tailor strategized to help the underdogs and he has done it brilliantly and hasn't stabbed anyone in the back. He honestly deserves to win. I think Ice and Prancer did great in the challenge too. I also agree that It is far smarter than he lets on, and you gotta love Myamee in her lingerie at eliminations lol. The ending where he had Prancer void Cali's check was GREAT!!

Cali was so dumb- she likely either wanted to or already was having sex with 20pack- typical dumb girl that puts aside herself all for the guy- and a dumb one at that. She sent herself home.

woohooo repeat of i love money is on in an hour and a half, I think I will watch it again! lol I am hopeless

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3398725;
    woohooo repeat of i love money is on in an hour and a half, I think I will watch it again! lol I am hopeless
    I can't believe how quickly I went to check and see if it was on. It's on in a few minutes. I'm watching again!

I can't believe it! Tailor Made, that sweaty little elf, is still there??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

oh, and I almost forgot - LOL at It's cape at elimination!!! he is so hilarious

+ Reply to Thread