+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

I miss Entertainer! He was great TV, fun to watch, like a trainwreck.
    Sure, he'll be back for the next I Love Money. But his own show would be funny too.
    Last edited by soapqueen; 03-28-2009 at 09:24 AM. Reason: spelling

I hope someone from Alliance Stupid goes home tomorrow....

Remember last season when towards the end, someone got eliminated by a jury of eliminated players? I think it would be hilarious if they have a jury again this time but instead of eliminated players it was Flavor Flav, Bret Michaels, Big John, New York, Sister Patterson, Real and Chance!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3396666;
    instead of eliminated players it was Flavor Flav, Bret Michaels, Big John, New York, Sister Patterson, Real and Chance!
    My fervent hope is to never see any of those people again.

another GREAT episode!!!!! I am so ashamed, its gotten to the point that I rush home from work on Mondays and immediately abandon all household matters to sit on the couch and watch the morning episode waiting on my DVR, lol

I have lots to say about this episode which is awesome, some I Love Money firsts, and a huge surprise at the end! And its a great challenge too---- but I will refrain since the regular evening show hasn't aired yet, I don't want to spoil it for anyone- half the fun is not really knowing what will happen, and tonight you will NOT be disappointed!! Its a great episode! Sigh I love this show! Enjoy it tonight all!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3397333;
    another GREAT episode!!!!! I am so ashamed, its gotten to the point that I rush home from work on Mondays and immediately abandon all household matters to sit on the couch and watch the morning episode waiting on my DVR, lol

I have lots to say about this episode which is awesome, some I Love Money firsts, and a huge surprise at the end! And its a great challenge too---- but I will refrain since the regular evening show hasn't aired yet, I don't want to spoil it for anyone- half the fun is not really knowing what will happen, and tonight you will NOT be disappointed!! Its a great episode! Sigh I love this show! Enjoy it tonight all!
    You loved it too? I try not to post here until after the evening viewing. I'm looking for a new job while laid off, but I kinda love the fact that I get to watch the morning episode.

I'm still looking forward to the first Monday when I'm not home during the morning episode!

Oh, and it was a great episode!

Premium Member

Can someone spill as to who was eliminated? Please.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

Cali. She basically tried to offer Tailor Made (the paymaster for the second week in a row) an alliance with 20 Pack, but obviously that is a very idiotic idea because it ruins the balance of power he would need to control the house.
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

Premium Member

Thanks SpectralRaven. . Tailor Made is becoming my favorite, I loved when he got rid of The Entertainer last week.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

No problem. :]
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SpectralRaven;3397913;
    Cali. She basically tried to offer Tailor Made (the paymaster for the second week in a row) an alliance with 20 Pack, but obviously that is a very idiotic idea because it ruins the balance of power he would need to control the house.
    It was definitely a must-see episode. I loved how the elimination went. The previews for next week show 20 pack wheedling and maneuvering to stay out of the box again. Why does he think he's exempt? Didn't the Frank elimination teach him anything?

+ Reply to Thread