+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

Thanks for posting that. I had gotten to the point where I was laughing so hard I could barely read it. I need to dvr that the next time it comes on. I can't even stop laughing as I'm typing this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3390941;
    Angelique's comments at elimination are about the most hilarious thing I've seen/heard on this show. I watched it 80 times. It's like Mad Gab.

I will wash your back (I will watch your back)

I'm soberly science (I'm so really excited)
    Pellican stare (that I can stay)
    And I really appreciate Amish hair (and I appreciate how much Tailor Made
    buttress meat (Trust me.)
    Barry White in August" (very ____ and honest)

Finally! A translation! that was hilarious.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Now to see if Frank's leaving will make the show less interesting or more... after all, Saaphyri was the master manipulator (with her cute feeble guy) who's going to rule the world... or at least the house.

i don have no lion with yorr

BEST elimination ever!!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Smart Trumps Bully!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Frank, go to Congers, eat some pizza, then get a job, loser!!

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

You Will All Rue This Celebration

Rue It, I Tell You, Rue It!!!
    You've been Philiminated.

FORT Fan

I am beyond stoked that The Entertainer is gone!!! I used to hate Tailor Made, but I like him on this show... it's pretty much the opposite of how I feel about Becky Buckwild.

I'll be okay with anyone on Alliance Smart (or It) winning.

Oh, and Angelique looks straight up SCARY. OMG... she has RUINED herself with plastic surgery!

I've always hated Frank the Entertainer. I was kind of surprised he was sent home, but nonetheless very excited to see him go over Saaphyri. I don't have many favorites left, but Saaphyri is one of the few that I like. The others are Frenchie and BeckyBuckwild.

@ the "Smart" Alliance. I actually semi-liked TM on ILNY2, but I really can't stand him on this show. He made me root for the Entertainer, and that's hard to do. I hope TPTB say that he'll lose the game, sooner or later. Same goes for the rest of them (Bonez wasn't bad, but he's gone).

It's obvious that VH1 thought that the Entertainer was the star of the show with that little montage they had of him at the end. I hated him, but he was pretty much the narrator throughout his stay. The show will be losing a character, definitely.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

*throws lamp*

Grraaaaaagh! Stop it, stop it, I can't hear you guys and if I can't hear you he's not gone.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3391037;

@ the "Smart" Alliance. I actually semi-liked TM on ILNY2, but I really can't stand him on this show. He made me root for the Entertainer, and that's hard to do.
    I feel just the opposite. I thought TM was a douche on ILNY2, but, find him relatively sincere and honest(compared to the others) on this show. Hes defintely not the "snake" the other team portray him as. Theyre the biggest group of hypocrits ever to call HIM a snake. He just banded all those who the alliance were gonna vote off eventually anyway, and stood up to them. At least Frank knows hes a liar and will doing anything to get the $$. 20 pack on the other hand, actually believes TM is a snake, and seems to believe that his alliance actually has been playing with honor.

FORT Fan

Never watched ILNY (1 or 2) so the guys are all new to me. I find Frank to be loud, abrasive and dumb... Tailor Made seems to be fighting for the people who would have just been eliminated if they didn't stand up for themselves. I give him lots of credit for that.

Besides, Frank says (in a confessional), just before he goes that he'd eliminate TM as soon as possible once he was saved. It's why Prancer changed sides too. Didn't they think being so blunt about who they'd get rid of would cost them?

I remember when Prancer switched. 20 Pack and Heat couldn't be subtle and NOT vote for Prancer, who wasn't their first target anyway. They had to raise their hands for anyone not in their alliance. That's why Heat's gone. He was dumb. I'm waiting for the day 20 Pack gets his turn in the box. And I actually don't mind him so much.

+ Reply to Thread