+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by thisaintascene;3388147;
    I would replace Hotlanta and Sinceer with Thing 1 and Thing 2.

I had a little shiver go down my spine when I saw those names. Remembering their bad teeth just gave me the heebie jeebies.

FORT Newbie

I was surprised to see that Hotlanta wasn't on this season. She really needs to do season 3, in my opinion. She brings drama. I think it would also be interesting to see Bubbles from RCOL and the twins from FOL3. For the guys, I think its time for new ones from Daisy of Love.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

It still appalls me when people get mad that other ppl are strategizing just like they are on reality shows. The nerve of someone else to try and form an alliance. Ridiculous! Frank and his crew need to get over themselves.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fan

Saw the early viewing of tonight's episode. It's going to be a classic. All the previews show Frank and Sapphyri going after each other. This will be good!

It was indeed a great episode.

all I can say is I LOVED IT

I think VH1 should give the Entertainer his own show. It could be called "I Love Having a Job". It would start out with 15 people who are willing to employ Frank at a job coming to live in tents in the backyard of the parents' house. Each week he would eliminate one of the prospective employers until finally he ends the season accepting a job. Elimination ceremonies would take place in the parents basement of course. At elimination he could hand out his resume (aka blank piece of paper) and say, "Are you willing to stay in my parents' back yard, accept this resume, and fight to give me a job?"

call me VH1 I think its going to be a big hit!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3390458;

I think VH1 should give the Entertainer his own show. It could be called "I Love Having a Job". It would start out with 15 people who are willing to employ Frank at a job coming to live in tents in the backyard of the parents' house. Each week he would eliminate one of the prospective employers until finally he ends the season accepting a job. Elimination ceremonies would take place in the parents basement of course. At elimination he could hand out his resume (aka blank piece of paper) and say, "Are you willing to stay in my parents' back yard, accept this resume, and fight to give me a job?"

I LOVE this idea!!! That would be a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3390458;

damn...youre good. youre goooooood
    ignorance is excellence

Okay I'm cracking up right now, after reading the subtitles they put under Frenchie during elimination. I always love the subtitles- the way they put that she's loyal to her "lion" instead of "alliance", and the way they spell everything, but the one during elimination tonight was particuarly funny.

"I'm Barry White".....
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 03-23-2009 at 09:59 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Angelique's comments at elimination are about the most hilarious thing I've seen/heard on this show. I watched it 80 times. It's like Mad Gab.

I will wash your back (I will watch your back)

I'm soberly science (I'm so really excited)
    Pellican stare (that I can stay)
    And I really appreciate Amish hair (and I appreciate how much Tailor Made
    buttress meat (Trust me.)
    Barry White in August" (very ____ and honest)

Last edited by alizarules; 03-23-2009 at 10:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread