+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Fan

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;3384807;

So what is up with 20 Pack? Does he not like girls? Most every guy on these shows is all about hooking up. Makes me wonder..
    I was also wondering the same thing. On ILY2 he refused to kiss her (not that I can blame him) and now refusing to kiss Frenchie (again, cannot blame him). But I don't get the impression he likes girls at all. I think the kiss between Frenchie/20 Pack was more painful to watch than Buckwild/Entertainer!

FORT Regular

Maybe he has a higher quality of women he chooses? Look at the selection...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thisaintascene;3384951;
    Maybe he has a higher quality of women he chooses? Look at the selection...
    I agree. I don't think 20 Pack is gay, I think he has standards.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3385031;
    I agree. I don't think 20 Pack is gay, I think he has standards.
    I agree, I don't get the gay vibe from him at all. NY and Frenchie are both nasty, so I don't blame him for not wanting to kiss either one of them. Looks like he knew he needed to give in to Frenchie though if he wanted to stay.

very sad to see Bonez go home- what a nice guy, he would have done something good with the money. but I guess nice guys and shows like this don't mix too well.
    Entertainer and Buckwild started out entertaining but they are beyond ridiculous now. They are such bullies and jerks! I want them both to be sent packing. Angelique was dumb- they will turn on her in a second. Bonez would have kept his word and had her back.

FORT Fan

I was very sad to see Bonez go home. I have a positive impression of Tailor Made only because I didn't watch I love NY. At this point, Alliance Smart is still my primary choice to win.

I'm still stunned that the "original alliance" (which is such a bad name, since the original alliance was the Stallionaires) thinks they have an absolute god-given right to get rid of the others without competition and difficulty. Frank's "We want the money more, and we're going to prove it" line is ridiculous. What's Frank going to do? Let Becky Buckwild get the money because she wants it more than he does? I doubt it...

[QUOTE=barbh;3385156;]Frank's "We want the money more, and we're going to prove it" line is ridiculous. QUOTE]

translation---------- "we NEED the money more because we are losers who live in our parents's basement, get in trouble with the law, and can't grasp the concept of holding down a job!"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3385198;
    Quote Originally Posted by barbh;3385156;
    Frank's "We want the money more, and we're going to prove it" line is ridiculous.
    translation---------- "we NEED the money more because we are losers who live in our parents's basement, get in trouble with the law, and can't grasp the concept of holding down a job!"
    Oh you mean Frank? good point....

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;3385200;
    Oh you mean Frank? good point....
    Frank AND Becky

Yep, in the first episode Bonez made a funny comment about how she's going to need the money for all the lawyers her crazy behind will need in the future...

On the topic of Bonez, I'm sad to see him go. Sure, he wasn't in the Entertainer alliance (which I am rooting for), but he was probably my second favourite person on the show (besides Frank) and he would have done something good with the money.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread