+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 74 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Fan

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by lovelane;3382859;
    Finally got around to catching the latest episode online - my thought is that unless Entertainer wins this season, he is just going to keep coming back - I Love Money 3, 4, 5 until he finally wins. I think VH1 loves this guy.

I like Taylor Made and was surprised he stayed in the background the first couple episodes. It is a riot and I like Bonz too. There really isn't anyone that drives me nuts. I love the subtitles when Anglique talks. I haven't heard her speak French on ROL or this show - which surprises me.
    I agree with you on The Entertainer coming back over and over until he wins. Makes me hope he wins this season! Although his ridiculous rants and outbursts are pretty amusing, he takes it too far and irritates me.

LOL, he's becoming the coral of the "love" series.

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3384028;
    I agree with you on The Entertainer coming back over and over until he wins. Makes me hope he wins this season! Although his ridiculous rants and outbursts are pretty amusing, he takes it too far and irritates me.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I like Frank but his sense of entitlement is irking me. I'm sure a lot of the others have less than great living situations as well. I can not stand the sight of Buckwild. She has some nerves insulting Prancer's looks. She is disgusting. I hope Tailor Made's alliance prevails!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3379077;
    I think the Entertainer is creating a persona fit for the WWE. Think about it: The yelling, the trashtalking, the fingerpointing as he makes a point -- perfect for the WWE! Kind of like Mike "The Miz" from The Real World.

It's just a personal theory. What do you guys think?
    That would be a great idea! Except he can't go very long without getting winded and having smoker's coughing fits like during the boxing match on I Love Money 1. That was sad.. but also hilarious.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

FORT Fan

I was absolutely laughing at the early viewing of today's show. Frank says he's a god... I keep thinking, God's live in Mom's basement?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3384083;
    I like Frank but his sense of entitlement is irking me. I'm sure a lot of the others have less than great living situations as well. I can not stand the sight of Buckwild. She has some nerves insulting Prancer's looks. She is disgusting. I hope Tailor Made's alliance prevails!
    Buckwild drives me crazy too She seems so dumb sometimes. I'm also pulling for the Tailor Made alliance.

I so enjoyed seeing the look on Tailor Mades face when Angelique gave Becky her check! Cannot stand him!!! He's the love child of a snake and a weasel.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I think my favorite part was when Becky went running in the ocean with the coin. What did she learn in Charm School?

This show just gets funnier.

So what is up with 20 Pack? Does he not like girls? Most every guy on these shows is all about hooking up. Makes me wonder..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3384060;
    LOL, he's becoming the coral of the "love" series.
    Hahaha!! So true!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3384083;
    I agree with your whole post (aside from the fact that I don't like Frank). I don't understand why his alliance thinks that nobody else can have an alliance. It really annoys me. I've never been a fan of Tailor Made but I'm rooting for his alliance also.

+ Reply to Thread