+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3378234;
    Why didn't they just do the quitting thing so that Frank and his team could pick a third person (Tailor Made) to pick for elimination? Have the rules changed so that you can't do that?
    They probably were not smart enough to think of that! One was crying about betrayededness, one was the one who put Onyx with Prancer to box and thought Onyx could convincely throw the match, and one had made out with Entertainer----------- they are not smart people!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3378436;
    I know most people don't like Tailor Made but I actually do and I thought he was very smart to make the alliance--- I am thrilled it worked! It truly is the smart alliance versus the dumb alliance. 20 pack, entertainer and heat barely have enough brain cells between them to function. they are entertaining but I agree totally with what previous posters have said-- it is ridiculous that they thought they owned the game and no one else has the right to ally or strategize or they are traitors. Becky and Saphaaryi have been acting like entitled bullies. I think it would be great if good old It wins the whole darn thing! Or Bones, he is great. Entertainer, I know this is the most important thing you have ever had in your life but you don't own the show! He is very entertaining with all of his yelling and all, but with the way he acts I don't want him to win. BUT, It was hilarious when he yelled at the camera- "DON'T THEY WANT ME TO MOVE OUT OF MY PARENTS' BASEMENT?"

Go smart alliance!!!!! I love this show, completely mindless entertainment on a Monday, perfect!

I agree! In fact, to be completely honest, I'm surprised that Bones and It have managed to hang around this long without getting caught up in the drama.

Also, I don't care what anyone says... I love It! The way he threw those old, cold french fries at New York on the reunion special has endeared him to me forever. lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3378441;
    They probably were not smart enough to think of that! One was crying about betrayededness, one was the one who put Onyx with Prancer to box and thought Onyx could convincely throw the match, and one had made out with Entertainer----------- they are not smart people!
    Oh yes, couldn't help but be amused about Heat crying about betrayededness. And if I had to hear Buckwild yell "Bitchassness" one more time, I was going to hurl a shoe at the tv.

FORT Fan

I think the Entertainer is creating a persona fit for the WWE. Think about it: The yelling, the trashtalking, the fingerpointing as he makes a point -- perfect for the WWE! Kind of like Mike "The Miz" from The Real World.

It's just a personal theory. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3379077;
    I think the Entertainer is creating a persona fit for the WWE. Think about it: The yelling, the trashtalking, the fingerpointing as he makes a point -- perfect for the WWE! Kind of like Mike "The Miz" from The Real World.

It's just a personal theory. What do you guys think?
    He needs to get a job like a normal guy in order to get out of his parents' basement. He is super-annoying & I can't wait for him to be gone again. Get a job Frank, reality shows don't seem to be cutting it! I think he lives in New City, NY? I used to live near there (hate that area!) and there are PLENTY of companies to work for in neighboring counties, not to mention the suburb is 30 miles north of NYC.

I thought Heat "the Tool" was absolutely pathetic...crying like a little b!tch. Good Lord! Bawling like that should be reserved for tragedies like losing a close friend or family member, not getting voted off a reality show!
    Last edited by NEPASue; 03-11-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Heat bawling like a little girl was great. They are all a trainwreck, and deserved to go in the box for not realizing the other alliance was throwing the challenge. Duh. Entertainer should boot Heat every challenge show they do.

Entertainer is the best to watch for me. He is so arrogant and dumb I canít keep a straight face. And the attraction to Becky is baffling but they are quite the pair..

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

While I found that kiss between Frank & Becky utterly disgusting....like I said before....I think they make a perfect match!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Finally got around to catching the latest episode online - my thought is that unless Entertainer wins this season, he is just going to keep coming back - I Love Money 3, 4, 5 until he finally wins. I think VH1 loves this guy.

I like Taylor Made and was surprised he stayed in the background the first couple episodes. It is a riot and I like Bonz too. There really isn't anyone that drives me nuts. I love the subtitles when Anglique talks. I haven't heard her speak French on ROL or this show - which surprises me.

It is so hilarious in this show! great It one liner--- "Tailor Made became Tailor Mandela!" I hope It joins the Smart Alliance.

With Milf's elimination in the episode before the last, I'm stuck with no favorites. I like Saaphyri and BeckyBuckwild, but I don't feel inclined to root for them as I did with Leilene and Milf. It's a rarity for me to get stuck with no favorites, but unfortunately, it's happening now.

But @ Heat breaking down like a baby. I was embarrassed for him, but I was laughing my butt off while watching the whole thing go down.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread