+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

i'm looking forward to her being sent home too!

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3377677;
    Wow... I can't believe how Heat cried like a little bitch. I really can't stand Buckwild on this show, which sucks because she used to be one of my faves. I hope she goes home next.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3377677;
    Wow... I can't believe how Heat cried like a little bitch. I really can't stand Buckwild on this show, which sucks because she used to be one of my faves. I hope she goes home next.

Heat crying like a little bitch made me laugh and laugh and laugh. I feel the same way about Buckwild, I always thought she was ok but now I'd like to slap her.

FORT Fan

I thought it was crazy that the "original alliance" was horrified that Tailor Made's alliance wanted to "send them all home." Isn't that exactly what they were planning on doing? And how on earth could they call Prancer a traitor when they were so obvious about her value to them that they voted to put her in the box too? What made them think she'd be eager to do what they wanted then?

FORT Fan

It annoys me that Frank's alliance thinks its the only one allowed to be in an alliance. The Stallionaire alliance sense of entitlement was worse though.

Buckwild's yelling and carrying on to Tailor Made was so stupid because she doesn't seem to realize that if her team loses, she's outnumbered and would be voted into the box regardless. Am I missing something here?

yeah, everyone was crying. what the hell? frank is out of his mind, but i still like him for some reason. i think i am just wanting him to move out of his parents basement. although i am sure he would waste most of the money on something ridiculous. maybe he could get buckwild some plastic surgery so shes not so hard on the eyes. those 2 making out was seriously SICK.

i was DYING laughing at the previews for next week when Frenchie said '20pack izs zo hot, i vreely vant to @!c& him' and then 20 pack said 'i wish i had a lock on my door AND a chastity belt' but i swear i saw them making out in the previews earlier-which confused me since she is old n gross and 20pack is probably one of the most attractive guys ive seen on reality tv (although his personality kinda sucks-just talkin looks)
    ignorance is excellence

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3378124;
    It annoys me that Frank's alliance thinks its the only one allowed to be in an alliance. The Stallionaire alliance sense of entitlement was worse though.

Buckwild's yelling and carrying on to Tailor Made was so stupid because she doesn't seem to realize that if her team loses, she's outnumbered and would be voted into the box regardless. Am I missing something here?
    Totally Agree! The previews show Myamee and Prancer saying Alliance Smart versus Alliance Dumb. Truer words have never been spoken.

Doesn't Becky get it that with 4-2 she can't win, unless she tries something different? Doesn't their alliance understand that to win you have to be subtle? The original alliance was completely unsubtle. And now that Frank isn't going to be paymaster, Becky is very quickly on her way home.

Why didn't they just do the quitting thing so that Frank and his team could pick a third person (Tailor Made) to pick for elimination? Have the rules changed so that you can't do that?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;3378206;
    Totally Agree! The previews show Myamee and Prancer saying Alliance Smart versus Alliance Dumb. Truer words have never been spoken.

Doesn't Becky get it that with 4-2 she can't win, unless she tries something different? Doesn't their alliance understand that to win you have to be subtle? The original alliance was completely unsubtle. And now that Frank isn't going to be paymaster, Becky is very quickly on her way home.
    actually it makes sense. with the alliance at 4-2 that means that if they throw the challenge, then 20pack, buckwild and someone from the OTHER alliance will be put in the box, and that person will be the one to go home.
    ignorance is excellence

FORT Fan

Actually you're right. And the green team has the numbers to beat the gold team in getting rid of someone from the other alliance. Actually the only person not in an alliance seems to be It. He's now the true swing vote.

btw, I loved how dumb Heat sounded "20 Pack is losing his dementia..." "I swear to God, I haven't betrayeded you..." too much!

I know most people don't like Tailor Made but I actually do and I thought he was very smart to make the alliance--- I am thrilled it worked! It truly is the smart alliance versus the dumb alliance. 20 pack, entertainer and heat barely have enough brain cells between them to function. they are entertaining but I agree totally with what previous posters have said-- it is ridiculous that they thought they owned the game and no one else has the right to ally or strategize or they are traitors. Becky and Saphaaryi have been acting like entitled bullies. I think it would be great if good old It wins the whole darn thing! Or Bones, he is great. Entertainer, I know this is the most important thing you have ever had in your life but you don't own the show! He is very entertaining with all of his yelling and all, but with the way he acts I don't want him to win. BUT, It was hilarious when he yelled at the camera- "DON'T THEY WANT ME TO MOVE OUT OF MY PARENTS' BASEMENT?"

Go smart alliance!!!!! I love this show, completely mindless entertainment on a Monday, perfect!

+ Reply to Thread