+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

I see in the preview of the next episode the Entertainer and Buck Wild making out... EW gross!

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3368465;
    True. I think this alliance would have done real well until Tailor Made opened his big mouth and told the other alliance about it. Shouldn't he realize that secret alliances always work best? What a dummy.

It was a GREAT idea until he told the whole cast. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
    agreed, it was a big mistake on his part to tell the others of his alliance. True, now they got the numbers to fight the other alliance, but now that they know, the only ways it can work right now is if Entertainer's alliance starts breaking from within for whatever reasons (like maybe too many strong personalities in it) or if the Gold Team loses the next challenge, since four of the seven members are now on the Tailor alliance and would have the numbers to vote the three people from Entertainer's alliance to be in danger of elimination. Thus, no matter who gets eliminated, it would make it one less member in Entertainer's alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3368465;
    True. I think this alliance would have done real well until Tailor Made opened his big mouth and told the other alliance about it. Shouldn't he realize that secret alliances always work best? What a dummy.

It was a GREAT idea until he told the whole cast. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
    he told them? when? shoot i must have missed that part i thought it was still a secret

that was so terrible to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3368887;
    I see in the preview of the next episode the Entertainer and Buck Wild making out... EW gross!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3368887;
    omg that is truly heinous! I like them both to the extent that they are hilarious, but to see them making out, that's just so wrong

at least last time he got destiny, she was cute

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Ha....I think it makes perfect sense! They're a good match, imo......not that I want to watch it though!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3370333;
    omg that is truly heinous! I like them both to the extent that they are hilarious, but to see them making out, that's just so wrong

at least last time he got destiny, she was cute
    From Destiny to Buckwild.... talk about lowering the bar!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3369489;
    he told them? when? shoot i must have missed that part i thought it was still a secret
    Yes, he told the entire cast. Dumbest move ever in the history of I Love Money.

FORT Fan

Wow... I can't believe how Heat cried like a little bitch. I really can't stand Buckwild on this show, which sucks because she used to be one of my faves. I hope she goes home next.

FORT Fan

I don't like Tailor Made in the least but I loved seeing The Entertainer, Buckwild, Heat, and 20 Pack squirm. It just annoys me that they feel entitled to be there and have an alliance yet they don't think anyone else can have their own alliances. Oh well, that's the nature of the game but I certainly enjoyed it!

+ Reply to Thread