+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3346344;
    No, definitely not the only one. I love her and find her hysterical. She's one of the only reasons to watch this show. I've forgotten some of these people were on the show until this last episode....Tailor Made? Cali? Where have they been?
    The lack of slimey Tailor Made is making me sad. Dude was such a skeezeball on ILNY and now he's practically non-existant.
    You've been Philiminated.

rko
    FORT Newbie

someone mentione Leilene having an ego. Frenchy isnt any better lol here is what she wrote in her about me section of WIGirlsKissing page, sorry cant post the url

"About me
    Tv reality star,model hosst,exotic dancer"

I didnt know appearing in only one network makes you a star haha

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

... Frenchy can type?
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3344952;
    I will give you the MILF thing, because Buddha totally betrayed her, but Buckwild most definitely WAS a traitor, and Leilene was stupid because Buddha told her that he was not into her.

Most of the guys, especially Entertainer, realized what a threat Buddha was because he's not a dumbass and he's strong physically, and they wanted him gone. Thus, the hate began.
    I have to disagree with you on most of your points. Becky never was on the "green" team and made no bones about it. A traiter is someone who claimes to be on one team and really helping the opposite. Becky never claimed to be a green-team player; she was always loyal to the gold team. She was just picked to be on the green team.

Buddha was a threat but not a very smart one. He was mostly a delusional bully who actually thought he was controlling the green team. I just read his "inteview" which was really a prepared statement from his website as samage control after his elimination was aired. He claimed he was trying to get from under the ILNY2 fiasco by showing the real him on this show but it was classic Buddha all the way. Still delusional, Still a bully

As for him being a dumbass-he was. If he wanted to play the game and clean up his tarnished persona, he should have though several times before threatening the women or dogging them and acting like superior alpha male to the guys.

That was quite evident when his own team was deminishing mainly because of him. As someone else mentioned, even Tailor Made was smart enough to leave his old ILNY persona behind and act more civil on this show.

This show has made me like Buckwild ALOT more. I want more Tailor Made and Heat though. They've always been favorites of mine.

SOOOOO happy they finally sent Buddha packing.

What a fulfilling episode. I never thought I'd say that during Milf's elimination. It's so good to see Prancer stand up for herself and see Entertainer and his alliance go crashing down. Saphyree has just been a big bully this season, and as entertaining as Buckwild is, it's great to see her squirm for once. I cannot wait to see how the next boots play out.

so happy the "dee-bo" wanna be buddha is gone. could not stand him on any level. he's a bully. he's way too arrogant for someone that looks like him. his hatred for the entertainer could not have been more unnecessary. before he fought him he was told the rules. where in boxing are you allowed to knee your opponent in the ribs? why wasn't he disqualified. i think if the cameras weren't there when he, saaph and becky buck were arguing he would have hit one of them. he seems to be one of those men that thinks intimidation makes you a man. with all his intelligence and so called sophistication, why would a so called man like him even consider doing reality tv? you'd think it would be beneath him. i think with all the loud talking and bullying saaph and becky buck have been doing no matter how annoying they sure 'aint dummies. i have to admit i like that tailor made is back. i think he said from the beginning he was gonna lay low and try to get along, especially with buddda for now. he's no dummy either. why he "or anyone" wanted n.y. is way beyond me but it was him and thank goodness not buddha that won the show they shared. i'm not gonna sleep on tailor made. he's a survivor. can't stand heat. since when did he grow a back bone. he's a follower not far from bones. both their days should be numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3359623;
    What a fulfilling episode. I never thought I'd say that during Milf's elimination. It's so good to see Prancer stand up for herself and see Entertainer and his alliance go crashing down. Saphyree has just been a big bully this season, and as entertaining as Buckwild is, it's great to see her squirm for once. I cannot wait to see how the next boots play out.
    I agree, I love that Prancer did what was best for her instead of getting bullied. Saphyree acts like she and her minions are the only ones allowed to have alliances and that if anyone else dares to, they have to be burned at the stake. Her charm school winner skills seem to have faded. Poor Entertainer, I love the old loser but must he act like he is the Godfather of I love money?? I guess I can understand, since this is probably the longest job he has ever had. Wouldnt it be nice if someone nice like bones or prancer wins?

I like the new alliance way better than the first one that acts like they own the place.
    Last edited by RealityRealmer; 03-04-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: mispelling

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3367403;

I like the new alliance way better than the first one that acts like they own the place.
    True. I think this alliance would have done real well until Tailor Made opened his big mouth and told the other alliance about it. Shouldn't he realize that secret alliances always work best? What a dummy.

It was a GREAT idea until he told the whole cast. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3367403;
    I agree, I love that Prancer did what was best for her instead of getting bullied. Saphyree acts like she and her minions are the only ones allowed to have alliances and that if anyone else dares to, they have to be burned at the stake. Her charm school winner skills seem to have faded. Poor Entertainer, I love the old loser but must he act like he is the Godfather of I love money?? I guess I can understand, since this is probably the longest job he has ever had. Wouldnt it be nice if someone nice like bones or prancer wins?

The bully strategy actually works sometimes. It usually fails on shows like Survivor, but if everyone knows who you are already, then it seems to work. These people know each other in their little VH1 celebreality circle. So rebelling against the boss can have bigger consequences than in other places. You saw that they all had previous relationships and grudges against certain people. They will have even more relationships and grudges after this show is over. And maybe if you are subservient, you will get some nice Indian hair out of the show.
    If you guys watch the Real World/Road Rules Challenges, you will see that the bullies often go really far. It can be sickening. In this case, it is just silly!

+ Reply to Thread