+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Regular

Re: I Love Money

Megan's voice is annoying, but the commentary is hilarious!

And the comment about them not pretending it's about love is right on target. Just get the money and fame and keep it moving.

And to think, all of this started with Flavor Flav. (I know that Rock of Love was separate, but the idea came from the show about Flav). And now those same germs will intertwine betwixt and between the two shows. The germs that have been shared...ahhh, the memories!

FORT Fan

LOL>> this was a craptastic fest LOL

What a group of nuts from two crazy shows

However, I find them pretty funny and really when you compare them to the casts of "Tila Tequila" these characters are pretty likable haha

Tila's show has had the lowest and even "dangerous" characters *like that Chad guy! They are really scary

I think the "love connection" between Heather and 12 Pack should be great fun to watch. I hope they do get that ridiculous Brett tatoo covered up for her while she is on this show, seems only fair.
    I also like Hoopz and the Entertainer is pretty funny. Mr Boston gets on my nerves however

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Can you imagine the amount of disinfectant they had to use to clean that house after they wrapped! :::shudder:::

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yepperpepper;3116098;
    Megan's voice is annoying, but the commentary is hilarious!

And the comment about them not pretending it's about love is right on target. Just get the money and fame and keep it moving.

And to think, all of this started with Flavor Flav. (I know that Rock of Love was separate, but the idea came from the show about Flav). And now those same germs will intertwine betwixt and between the two shows. The germs that have been shared...ahhh, the memories!

Megan IS annoying.. and I hope that its all an act, and shes not really that stupid. Brandi C takes care of that for hte house.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

I can't believe people really like that tool and douche bag megan

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thisaintascene;3115177;
    I actually like Megan. She may be just as annoying as the rest of the people on the show(not including a select few), but at least when she talks its funny. Even on Rock of Love, I would remind to listen to some of her comments in confession again.

Does anyone else think Mr. Boston is creepy/perverted/both. I really hope its just a ploy to get screen time, because it would be scary if someone actually acted like that.
    I think Mr. Boston is for real, unfortunatly. I went to college with a couple tools like that. Social retards.
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

This show is perfect. You take the three crappiest (albeit most entertaining) reality shows on television, and then take the sleaziest people from those shows, and you have this one! Tada! Perfect recipe for a perfect disaster!

With that said, at this point, I really like White Boy, Hoopz, and The Entertainer. The rest make my brain hurt, especially Brandi C. :[
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

I was wondering why they didn't call the show "Golddigger", but IIRC there was already a show with that name, right?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireangelOne;3121270;
    I was wondering why they didn't call the show "Golddigger", but IIRC there was already a show with that name, right?

Gold Digger would imply they would MARRY for money.. i think this bunch just wanted to slut around a bit.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

This show is going to be fun. I like Hoopz, Whiteboy, Megan, Heat, Nibblz and The Entertainer.

Why won't Pumkin go away?!

+ Reply to Thread