+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Regular

Re: I Love Money

Whoa! This show is a mess! A wonderful, terrific mess! I love it already!

They could have brought back Saphyrri (sp?). That would have been pure comedy. And besides Lacey, I can't even remember anyone else who was on any one of the other shows. They could have brought Lacey too. She's scary!

The two team captains will probably be the final two anyway.
    Last edited by yepperpepper; 07-07-2008 at 12:48 PM.

FORT Regular

What a fantastic train wreck! The sneak peek of the season is AWESOME! I can't wait for next Sunday...I LOOOOOOVE MONEY!

So I wanted to say I am done with all of these people and will not watch this. But there I was glued to my TV last night, to see which of the fame ho's goes home first.

At least they are no longer pretending that they are there to win someone's undying love and affection. It does seem a little more honest this time.

This show would be much duller without megan's commentary.

I love money has a great potential to be the newest juicest battle show on VH1 right now. The first show was great. You could see the dynamics between the contestants building already!

FORT Newbie

Why are people saying they like megan?! I HATE HER!!!!!!!!! Her voice is the most annoying one ever, I would rather listen to fran dresher and gilbert godfreed than listen to megan! She is so stupid and a bytch!

I love Hoopz she is hot but strong and smart, thats great! I love Heather and Destiney too, they are 2 girls I would LOVE to party with!

I didnt really notice anything weird about Brandi, she looked a mess like always!

I am SO glad midget mac went home, he was so sexist and he cant even swim so how good can he really be to have on your team!

I cant wait for next week! This is going to be a great season!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3112733;
    At least they are no longer pretending that they are there to win someone's undying love and affection. It does seem a little more honest this time.
    I am totally with you on this point!!

I do NOT like Megan at all. She really showed her a$$ on ROL and ruined any affinity I had for her after BATG.

My first choice to win is Heather, followed by Hoopz. I can't believe these television people keep putting Pumpkin on my television...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3112733;
    This show would be much duller without megan's commentary.
    In the beginning, she drove me nuts on Rock of Love 2. But then I realized she's hilarious. She's really there for comic relief.

WOW...what a fabulous train wreck.....I LOVE IT!

I can't stand Megan and Brandi....just there voices are too much....I know they are only on there so we all can laugh at them...but it gets old fast.
    I can't wait to see the girl fights rumble......
    I really want Heather, Hoopz, or Whiteboy to win

Side note AMEN midget mack left........

Who do you think will go next???

I'll put my speculation in tags again, since I was right with Midget Mac.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think Nibblz is going. Like I said before, she and Midget Mac weren't shown at all during the preview that was played before the series preimiered. Midget Mac is gone, so I think she may be next.

I don't like Megan either, but the things that come out of her mouth are... interesting. Things she says make you think, "...Did she actually say that?" If she's eliminated soon, I must admit that I wouldn't be happy. There are many more people I dislike more than her, and I really think the show would be different without the two bimbos (Brandi and her).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

I actually like Megan. She may be just as annoying as the rest of the people on the show(not including a select few), but at least when she talks its funny. Even on Rock of Love, I would remind to listen to some of her comments in confession again.

Does anyone else think Mr. Boston is creepy/perverted/both. I really hope its just a ploy to get screen time, because it would be scary if someone actually acted like that.

+ Reply to Thread