+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Newbie

Re: I Love Money

I'm really hoping for whiteboy to win. He has been playing the best by getting Megan to convince everyone to do what is best for him. If whiteboy doesn't win then Megan should. The rest of them seem kind of boring to me.

FORT Regular

How come no new episode was shown this past Sunday?

The VMA was showing in their brother station. Thats my only guess.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Well at least I know I didnt miss it
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3194049;
    The VMA was showing in their brother station. Thats my only guess.
    Yeah, it wasn't on because of the VMA's. As a matter of fact, if you turned to VH1 channel during the time the VMA's was on, there was no show airing on it. It just had a message saying "Why aren't you watching the MTV VMA's?"
    Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-10-2008 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005;3194222;
    Yeah, it wasn't on because of the VMA's. As a matter of fact, if you turned to VH1 channel during the time the VMA's was on, there was no show airing on it. It just had a message saying "Why aren't you watching the MTV VMA's?"
    lol that's pretty funny actually. The VMA's was my guess too as to why there was no new ILM episode. I was pretty disappointed.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Well I watched the stripper pole episode this AM. All I want to say about VH1 is they are turning into another Bravo with their scheduling! Leaving us all on such a cliffhanger of an ending for a whole week? I am steamed!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I love I Love Money. This show has been amazing. I wasn't really expecting much when I first started to watch it, but it has been so entertaining.

You guys have to watch today's episode. I think it may be the best episode yet.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yuh, although it was easy to perdict who went home this week, it is still worth watching.

(for rock of love fans, there is a rock of love worthy fight in this one)

OMG! This episode is such... AMAZING! Every minute is mind boggling with cliffhangers and enjoyment.

- Love the Entertainer leaving with pride and dignity.
    - Love all the water fights between the girls.
    - Love how the show proving Pumpkin is really really SOB (though i think she did it on purpose for some airtime).
    - Love the way Brandi C gave up her spot for Megan, i thought that was heart warming, though only to realize there will be another elimination.
    - Love the unexpected proposal from Real (awkward... didnt Hoopz mention she got a boyfriend back home?)
    - Love it how for the first time, Megan is falling apart for being the best player in the house.
    - Finally, LOVE how VH1 didnt show who is safe next week with their preview unlike the previous weeks (other then Real but thats expected).

Argh, pure enjoyment. Love, love, love. Cant wait for next week.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

+ Reply to Thread