+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Regular

Re: I Love Money

The Entertainer should now be called The Idiot.

Megan is a fantastic game player! She has everyone wrapped around her finger, and practically no one knows it.

But I'm worried about the next challenge. One of the girls from the Secret Alliance is bound to go home. I'm betting Brandi C.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

aww poor heather! that was heartbreaking!

My thought.

I love the Entertainer but he is stupid sometime. But the way how i see it, his elimination process last night can be a good one or a bad one. By saving Megan, he has a slim chance of making it far, SLIM! He's doing it to get with an alliance with Whiteboy (mainly) so that way he can stay in the house and make the Stallion go against the other lessor people like Pumpkin, Toastee or Brandi C. But i doubt it because the whole house finds him disgusting and annoying.

I think it was best to eliminate Heather anyway. If she was to be saved, she would be a target for elimination the following week yet again and it would take a miracle to be in somebodies' alliances. Lets face it, she was a filler and a waste of space after 12 Pack and Destiny left. So at the end of the day, its a win/win situation with Heather.

And if the Entertainer eliminate Megan, he will have not 1 but 2 alliance going against him and thats not good. So, that would be more bad then NOT eliminating Megan.

Megan played the game very well again. She is the smart one. Thinking of many loopholes, possibilities and the outcomes. I love it how when Megan and her secret alliance is on the couch sitting and discussing, Megan is sitting there thinking. Wow, she actually looked smart for a change. Megan is the real player in the house and I am still suprised that nobody see she's the smartest/strongest in the house.

I predict the Entertainer will be out next. Judging from the preview, one person will automatically be eliminated from the game by the challenged. Hoopz will be paymaster, two girls from the Secret Alliance will be in the bottom 3. I dont know who's the third one is because VH1 was nicely enough to leave that one a mystery but i bet its the Entertainer.
    Last edited by PaleHeart; 09-01-2008 at 09:28 AM.

FORT Regular

Man, Heather's accusation against Megan-- "you're just mad because you wanted 12 Pack" was funny. Not only because the thought of anyone fighting over that guy is hilarious, but I think Megan said something like, "I've got Whiteboy", to which he acted like a schoolboy with a crush.

The past 2 elimination choices have been great. Pumkin still remains. I hope she bids farewell next.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3185510;
    Man, Heather's accusation against Megan-- "you're just mad because you wanted 12 Pack" was funny.
    That was hilarious! Did you see how Megan and Brandy C. laughed so hard when Heather said that, like WTF. I laughed hard when Heather said that, but the blondes' reactions were even better.

GO MEGAN!!! she rocks and im hoping she wins :]
    Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued, if I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me, even though Iíve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.

I have to comend myself for predicting the last two eliminations, I knew Heather and Twelve Pack would be next, however the next episode looks amazing.

(I can't believe Sharron Ozbourn will be hosting Rock of Love Charm School)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by roni_brooke;3186816;
    GO MEGAN!!! she rocks and im hoping she wins :]
    I totally agree. The only other person I'm rooting for is Brandi C.

Megan has played a brilliant game and Brandi has been a complete trooper.

FORT Regular

The two girls talking with Hoopz were talking about Pumkin. It looks like they were on the power outing then. Maybe Pumkin is in the bottom also?

Now that it's down to the two alliances they will only be able to turn on one another! The game should get very interesting now. Why would The Entertainer be so hard pressed to be in an alliance that is not going to be able to stick together anymore? Are they going to break into smaller alliances? And does he think anyone will stick with him?

+ Reply to Thread