+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Regular

Re: I Love Money

I guess the two new episodes coming on last night was just a rumor.

I guess they took the second episode down because of the Olympics.

Megan will be appearing in the new Rock of Love Girls: Charm School 2. So is that a hint that shes not going to win this season?

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3176740;
    I guess they took the second episode down because of the Olympics.

Megan will be appearing in the new Rock of Love Girls: Charm School 2. So is that a hint that shes not going to win this season?
    So is Heather and Brandi C...but Hoopz won her season and is on ILM...but maybe because her season didn't involve money as the grand prize...or did it? I didn't watch her season./

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3176913;
    So is Heather and Brandi C...but Hoopz won her season and is on ILM...but maybe because her season didn't involve money as the grand prize...or did it? I didn't watch her season./

yeah, there was a grand prize on hoops season.....his name was flavor flav

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3176967;
    yeah, there was a grand prize on hoops season.....his name was flavor flav
    and let's not forget the grill
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Just saw the new episode (11am) and i dont know what to say about it. It wasnt good but at the same time, it wasnt bad. Its just total idiotic confusion.

The elimination today was sooo predictable that even next week, is also predictable (thanks VH1 for showing a preview on who will be in the bottom 2 / paymaster the following week).

Oh well, once everyone sees it tonight, i'll be putting my full thoughts on the whole mess.

Entertainer is my boy and all but no Megan?!?!?!?! What is he thinking?????? I don't know what else to say.....bad move

I CANNOT stand Megan. Ever since she smirked her way through Beauty/Geek she has gotten on my nerves. That being said, she is a master stratagist. Entertainer made a huge mistake.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3184580;
    Just saw the new episode (11am) and i dont know what to say about it. It wasnt good but at the same time, it wasnt bad. Its just total idiotic confusion.

The elimination today was sooo predictable that even next week, is also predictable (thanks VH1 for showing a preview on who will be in the bottom 2 / paymaster the following week).

Oh well, once everyone sees it tonight, i'll be putting my full thoughts on the whole mess.

I saw the episode, but I must have missed it! I can't wait til you put out "full thoughts" because even if the show is rerun a thousand times, I don't know if I can sit through it again!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3185084;
    I CANNOT stand Megan. Ever since she smirked her way through Beauty/Geek she has gotten on my nerves. That being said, she is a master stratagist. Entertainer made a huge mistake.
    In watching tonight.. I have come to think that either Megan is smarter than I gave her credit for or everyone is just as stupid as she is. I tend to go with the fact they are all stupid. I hope Brandi C wins this all just to show them.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread