+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

I love how they tried to make the area of Jacksonville that midget mac lives in nice, because it's well...orange park. It really is in one of the worst sections of jax.

And Mr Boston posting his STD results on the door made my day completely.

FORT Newbie

Can't wait for this one... anything I Love NY/Flavor of Love related is going to draw my attention. Both of those shows are guilty pleasures of mine. Rock of Love I didn't care for.

FORT Fanatic

alright............let the games commence.

FORT Fanatic

heat and destiny? what will twelve pak do now????

FORT Newbie

Wow, I couldn't see Mac being the first one to get eliminated.

FORT Fanatic

midget mac eliminated himself and didn't seem to want to be there.

it is so weird to see all of these reality show "stars" together on one show.

Ha. I told Midget Mac, in the mall, he was going to be the first one eliminated.
    And he was.

LMAO, you saw him? Ha, you are awesome for telling him that.

- Midget Mac was an idiot. I knew he was going home when he offended all of the women. Nobody wanted him on their team.

- Rodeo is hot, but a little scary. Don't get me wrong, I agree with what the Entertainer said about her (She has the ass of a 23-year old), but I keep getting flashbacks to when she YANKED Lacey of off Dallas. I mean damn.

- Megan again? This is the third time she's on reality tv. What is she on there for? She and Scooter won money from Beauty and the Geek. Did she spend it all already?

- Hoopz is mad awesome.

- From the previews, Destiney is very gullible.

- Speaking of the previews, the ones at the end of this episode, scared me, LMAO. Everyone was just yelling and screaming, and crying. I love it. Can't wait for next week!
    Last edited by StarbucksLover; 07-06-2008 at 11:02 PM.

I hope Hoopz wins. She has a good head on her shoulders, and that's seriously refreshing after seeing all the guys/girls that go on Flavor of Love or I Love New York or Rock of Love. Plus, she's a strong girl. She has proved that she can do well in challenges already after she grabbed the most money in the first challenge. I know it's only the first challenge, but she did grab the most.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I hope one of the guys wins the money. In one form or another the girls all think (like Meagan did) that they just need to look good to win, Hoopz included. She may be a bit more savvy and athletic than the others but she knows what she's doing. If she's truely the one that can outlast the others then I don't deny her the win but if she goes the Meagan route then I hope she gets nothing.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread