+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Fan

Re: I Love Money

I've hated the Stallionaires, but now they deserve to win. They are truly playing the game with winning in mind, the Stallionaires are lucky they're playing against people without backbones. Megan earned respect from the Stallionaire alliance, but only because the Stallionaires think she's on their side. The truth is, she's only looking out for herself and only wants the Stallionaires around to keep the target away from her.

Looks to me like everyone needs to just hand that check over to Meagan. That girl got some game.

My TV listings said 2 episodes of i love money tonight. There is no second episode tonight, apparently. I think margaret Cho is kinda funny, but I was all set for another I love money

12-Pack is stupid for thinking he would be safe if his name were in the box. Glad he's gone just for that. That's what he gets for trusting Toastee.

At this point I would be ok with anybody, except the bimbo alliance, winning.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3176076;
    At this point I would be ok with anybody, except the bimbo alliance, winning.
    Are you watching the same show I'm watching? Cause though she's swaying towards the Stallionaires, Megan is still part of the alliance. She may be blonde, but Megan is arguably the best player in this game. If I had to bet on this, I would say she will be the eventual winner with the way things are going now.

Although I'm unhappy with Toastee's decision, the more I think of it, the more I understand it. Megan's right. If it works out right, then Heather and Entertainer will still target Whiteboy and Hoopz, Real, and Whiteboy will still target the Entertainer.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3176088;
    Are you watching the same show I'm watching? Cause though she's swaying towards the Stallionaires, Megan is still part of the alliance. She may be blonde, but Megan is arguably the best player in this game. If I had to bet on this, I would say she will be the eventual winner with the way things are going now.

Although I'm unhappy with Toastee's decision, the more I think of it, the more I understand it. Megan's right. If it works out right, then Heather and Entertainer will still target Whiteboy and Hoopz, Real, and Whiteboy will still target the Entertainer.
    I think I'm watching the same show but who knows? I just don't like Megan....at all. I didn't like her on Beauty and The Geek or Rock of Love either. I like Hoops and Heather and none of the guys bother me, in fact I find them entertaining so anybody but the bimbos winning is ok by me
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3176110;
    I think I'm watching the same show but who knows? I just don't like Megan....at all. I didn't like her on Beauty and The Geek or Rock of Love either. I like Hoops and Heather and none of the guys bother me, in fact I find them entertaining so anybody but the bimbos winning is ok by me
    I'm pretty much the opposite, other than with Heather. I like her also, but can she win? I don't think so. Hoopz, I loved her in the beginning, but my love has diminished ever since she aligned with Real and Whiteboy, two people I can't stand. The Entertainer... annoying. Don't like him at all. He can go soon for all I care.

And as for the secret alliance of 4, I like them. I almost always root for the underdog, and I consider them the underdogs. I liked Megan in BatG, didn't like her on ROL2. Then I hated her in the beginning of this show, now I like her. I can't make up my mind on this girl.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3176111;

And as for the secret alliance of 4, I like them. I almost always root for the underdog, and I consider them the underdogs. I liked Megan in BatG, didn't like her on ROL2. Then I hated her in the beginning of this show, now I like her. I can't make up my mind on this girl.
    Since the secret alliance is getting most of the airtime, I'd bet that one of them (probably Megan) is going to walk away with that check. If she does win, I hope she resigns from reality tv but sadly I doubt that will happen. She'll probably get her own show
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3176130;
    Since the secret alliance is getting most of the airtime, I'd bet that one of them (probably Megan) is going to walk away with that check. If she does win, I hope she resigns from reality tv but sadly I doubt that will happen. She'll probably get her own show
    I would probably go back to disliking her again if she got her own show. There are only a couple of reasons I like Megan, them being that she's an underdog and she's an amazing strategist compared to everyone else. As a person though, she has a moments where she makes me laugh, but in all, she's either boring or kind of unlikable.

+ Reply to Thread