+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3172810;
    Ok, I have to agree with you there. ANTM is definitely worse than I Love Money as far as editing goes.

I know what you mean.

Anyway back on topic, who do you think will go home this week and why?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensilver;3173507;
    I know what you mean.

Anyway back on topic, who do you think will go home this week and why?
    I think it will be White Boy since there are alot of the players that want him gone... or maybe Hoopz.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3173896;
    I think it will be White Boy since there are alot of the players that want him gone... or maybe Hoopz.
    I was really angry with Megan for keeping Hoopz this round because the SMART thing to do would be to get rid of the stronger player. However I guess you can't except much from a girl who did the stupid thing and got her boobs done.

I don't think its gonna be Hoopz though just because she has been getting a lot of scene time, I think its going to be 12 pack or Heather just because we haven't seen much of them.

Mostly in these reality TV shows, the people who are showed the most stick around longer...for instance Whitney, she was shown a lot, and then she won the cycle.

I think Megan NOT eliminating Hoopz is the right thing to do. I think she is eliminating the lesser being while she manipulate the others to take out the bigger guys is probably the most smart idea ever. Therefore, she wouldnt have a big target on her back. Shes trying to be on two alliances, one the strongest and the other, the secret. She's taking one step at a time and so far, and im sure we all know by now, she is playing the game REALLY well.

Which annoys me because I've despised her ever since I saw her on Rock of Love 2, but I guess she would be the type to play the backstabing manipulative game well.

Just watched the new episode (VH1 11:00am) and all i can say is (without spoiling too much since not many can see it until night time) O...M...G... how stupid is that girl can be?!?!?! Argh, the challenge in this episode is called "Backstabber" and apparentlly, the whole episode today is nothing but backstabbing. Im just argh... and i was rooting for him too. *tears*

Well, if you guys see the new episode today, you guys will see Megan playing the game very well once again. Very, very, VERY well.

Everybody may see Whiteboy as the strongest in the house but man, after seeing this episode, you guys will see Megan is actually the strongest in the house and that she has always been. Its too bad nobody notice it.
    Last edited by PaleHeart; 08-24-2008 at 12:08 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3175342;
    after seeing this episode, you guys will see Megan is actually the strongest in the house and that she has always been. Its too bad nobody notice it.
    Very true indeed. I don't understand how Megan is so strong, but I realized that she goes up to people and tells them to do all the dirty work if THEY want to stay in the game. She pretends like she's just a concerned party who doesn't care about the game. Smart girl. Megan will never get eliminated.

FORT Fan

wren't there supposed to be 2 episodes this week?

Yea, but the morning one only showed one. So i have to watch the second part tonight.

I'm glad the Stallionaires are back on top! Go Whiteboy!
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

+ Reply to Thread