+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

Are there any other straight women out there mesmerized by Megan's boobs, or is it just me?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Just you Fake ones just dont do it for me.. they look like half of a melon glued to each side of her chest.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79;3169558;
    Are there any other straight women out there mesmerized by Megan's boobs, or is it just me?
    Me too. I always look at them when she's talking in that light blue bikini top. I always think that her surgeon did a damn good job.

FORT Fanatic

For the few and the proud (or not so proud)

There will be 2 new episodes of I Love Money on Sunday
    11am and 12noon in the sneak peak

9pm and 10pm in primetime.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3169600;
    Me too. I always look at them when she's talking in that light blue bikini top. I always think that her surgeon did a damn good job.
    Yeah they don't look fake to me at all. Maybe she just knows how to..um.."wear" her implants.. you know, not push them up too far and make them look melon-ish.

I also like the smidgeon of cellulite she has under butt.. it keeps me from hating her.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek;3169454;
    Heather seemed so tough on ROL, however, she sure backed down from Rodeo, during the team vote, when Rodeo told her not to touch her check.

Yet, Megan calling Rodeo an old desparate woman, in the final vote-off was pretty gutsy of her. I guess thats why she brought her dog, figuring Rodeo wouldnt hit a woman with dog. lol
    When I read this I thought it said "touch her cheek". I couldn't figure out why the heck Heather would want to touch Rodeo's cheek!

My favorite part of this episode was when they made Rodeo green like The Hulk, and put her in slo-mo so she sounded really strange. That was funny.

Vh1 is so bad with their editing as far as being able to tell who's going home in an episode. Like, we've barely seen Rodeo at all this season (except for at the very beginning), and then all of the sudden she gets tons of screen time in one episode. It makes it kind of obvious.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3171016;
    Vh1 is so bad with their editing as far as being able to tell who's going home in an episode. Like, we've barely seen Rodeo at all this season (except for at the very beginning), and then all of the sudden she gets tons of screen time in one episode. It makes it kind of obvious.
    With Charm School, anyone could have guessed that Sapphyri (sp?) would end up being the winner with the way the editing went.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3171016;
    Actually, all reality tv shows nowadays are doing that. But ANTM is the most predictable one of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by PaleHeart;3171757;
    Actually, all reality tv shows nowadays are doing that. But ANTM is the most predictable one of them all.
    Ok, I have to agree with you there. ANTM is definitely worse than I Love Money as far as editing goes.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

+ Reply to Thread