+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Fan

Re: I Love Money

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3169212;

Heather's been awfully quiet so far.
    That's true. I thought we'd see more of Heather, but it looks like Megan and the Stallionaires stole the show.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3169212;
    Heather's been awfully quiet so far.
    I know! I want more Heather, less Stallionaires. Because Heather is the best, period.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Regular

Does anyone have a clue when the Real/Hoopz relationship comes into play? Does Hoopz really even like Real, or is she playing him for the show? Is there going to be something in the previews that shows the two of them hooking up?
    Last edited by yepperpepper; 08-19-2008 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Typo

I haven't really been watching this show but am curious...how does the show end? Is there only 1 winner or a team of winners?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3169355;
    I haven't really been watching this show but am curious...how does the show end? Is there only 1 winner or a team of winners?
    One winner.

I haven't watched the newest episode yet, but I'm starting to like Megan. She's annoying, yes. But this show would be missing some spice if she wasn't there. And she actually knows how to play this game. She's one of the few that works really hard to stay in the game, and she's pulling it off. Plus she's entertaining.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Megan is playing the game, good for her. She is not as annoying as I thought.

I too want to see Heather win and if she took 12-pack along that woulod be fne.

Hoopz I thought had a boyfriend so any hook up would be a showmance, fun to watch though..

Do we know the rules now that it is individual, does the winner become paymaster and kick people off, or do they vote?

Heather seemed so tough on ROL, however, she sure backed down from Rodeo, during the team vote, when Rodeo told her not to touch her check.

Yet, Megan calling Rodeo an old desparate woman, in the final vote-off was pretty gutsy of her. I guess thats why she brought her dog, figuring Rodeo wouldnt hit a woman with dog. lol

Did anyone catch what Megan said about the "dirty boat...dirty people"?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I am also kind of likeing Megan's strategy. She is playing to win unlike the others who are trying to hook up or be friends. Others like Hoopz who crossed alliances against her own group yet is insulted by how they have reacted to her and Rodeo.

And yes I feel Megan was dead on with what she said to Rodeo. After her tough act and her professed disdain for Megan, she was practically crying on Megan's shoulders to stay in the house. pathetic.

I also am routing for Heather and 12-pack as so far, they have been playing clean and usually winning.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3169197;
    Apparently that was on the vh1.com extras, and it took place at least a few episodes ago because you can see Heat in the background.
    Hopefully it will air during the clips show before the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3169504;
    Did anyone catch what Megan said about the "dirty boat...dirty people"?
    Yes, I'm thinking that Vh1 probably told her to say that to maintain her "dumb blonde" image.

+ Reply to Thread