+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

So who left? I missed it.

FORT Fanatic

rodeo

Bummer... and i was rooting for her too.

FORT Regular

I used to kinda like Rodeo until this episode, now I think that she's a complete nut, although having the dog say that she's crazy is going a bit too far.

FORT Fan

Rodeo lined up with the wrong alliance. I can't believe Rodeo was dumb enough to think Whiteboy and Real would protect her, when they didn't give a damn about Rodeo's elimination.

I think the next episode will begin to demonstrate how stupid people were for keeping Whiteboy around. At this point, I'd be okay with Whiteboy winning because he played a damn good game. So what if he bullied his way to the top? The Spineless ones who protected the Stallionaires will learn a lesson about true alliances the hard way.

Toastee protected Real, but Whiteboy wanted Toastee gone. Toastee was dumb as rocks to keep Real around. Entertainer was stupid as hell for not taking out Whiteboy. Megan was half-stupid for keeping Hoopz, but I think she's playing on two alliances and played it smart to take out Rodeo....especially with the speech she gave Rodeo when Rodeo got the boot.

Things are going to get interesting!

I know that they didn't want to cause waves but Hoopz should have been sent home. She's so strong and her alliance will be there until the end if these people don't realize it's a game. Someone needs to break up Whiteboy/Real and Hoopz. They could take this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

By the way, I don't think that they ever showed the Brandi C. and Rodeo fight did they?

Well, i just watched I Love Money and my view on Rodeo has changed dramatically. Im glad she is gone and it pains me to never realized that she is trying to play on both side of the fense.

I think Megan or Whiteboy will make it to the top. They are the ones who has been playing the games well. I would be extremely suprise if Megan won, shes been playing every single player (and the viewers).

What i hoped to win are still the Entertainer, 12 Pack and Heather. Heather doesnt seem to get much air time so thats kinda of a sign that she will be ok... for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;3169057;
    By the way, I don't think that they ever showed the Brandi C. and Rodeo fight did they?
    I was wondering about that too. I was SOOOOO hyped to see that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;3169057;
    Apparently that was on the vh1.com extras, and it took place at least a few episodes ago because you can see Heat in the background.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fanatic

I was really disappointed in Rodeo, she did not come off well last night.

On the other hand Brandi C. and Megan have been total troopers. I actually find myself rooting for them.

Heather's been awfully quiet so far.

+ Reply to Thread