+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

I am SO shocked that Pumpkin eliminated Chance! I never knew she had it in her! She must be that brave to eliminate one of the Stallionaires. Though, i will be very sad if Pumpkin is eliminated next week as a revenge from the Stallionaires Alliance.

Based on the preview, i can see Hoops or Entertainer leaving next week. They seem to get more time in the preview. I doubt it will be Hoops cause we havent seen Real giving her the flowers yet. And i doubt it will be the Green Team losing cause we havent seen Brandi C getting yelled at by Rodeo.

My money is on the Entertainer (though, i want him to win!)

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3162580;
    Are you smoking crack or just plain blind?

I'm just kidding, it was just too easy to make a wisecrack. One thing I did notice about Pumkin...a new and nasty weave. One of the girls from Flavor of Love could have helped her get a better hairpiece than that!
    Oh my gosh, not at all!

But when I saw Pumkin during the elimination ceremony, I was shocked to find that I thought she looked... attractive! That grey shall she was wearing actually looked good on her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Carelesshomage;3162833;
    Btw, no one in that house plays clean, no one. Remember, it was 12 pack that started having alliances outside of his team. Megan was dumb enough to fall for it at first... sending the strongest people on your team home, throwing away a challenge? The last one particularly brought down her likability factor.
    Actually, 12-Pack was trying to help his own team when he approached the greens. He was forming an alliance with them to bring down the GREEN team by voting white boy off. He has never played against his own team. Actually neither has WB&TS The weaker ones are those who are playing each against the other. Boston, Megan, and Brandi played against their own green team as did Rodeo, Pumpkin and Toastee as against the Gold team. As for Hoopz and The Entertainer, they are playing for love not money. Hoopz has the hots for Real as the Entertaineer has for Destiny.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;3163636;
    Actually, 12-Pack was trying to help his own team when he approached the greens. He was forming an alliance with them to bring down the GREEN team by voting white boy off. He has never played against his own team. Actually neither has WB&TS The weaker ones are those who are playing each against the other. Boston, Megan, and Brandi played against their own green team as did Rodeo, Pumpkin and Toastee as against the Gold team. As for Hoopz and The Entertainer, they are playing for love not money. Hoopz has the hots for Real as the Entertaineer has for Destiny.

Secretly forming an alliance to lure in people to go against a team member is pretty dirty. Sure, it was to help his team, but I have no doubt that his obsession for getting rid of Whiteboy was because he beat him during the bed challenge.
    Also, as for 12 pack being a team player, let's remember that the majority of his team wanted Destiney gone, but yet he didn't send her packing when he was the leader.

FORT Newbie

It's going to be all new teams: I hope rodeo destroys megan

and brandi: up

It's not all new teams but you'll have to watch tonight's episode to see what happens. Another good one.

FORT Regular

Now it's almost guaranteed that the players that I like won't win after tonight's episode. Megan needs to GTFO already.

FORT Fanatic

tonights episode is kinda disgusting ......... just a warning.
    i never thought i would say these words, but i think Megan is smarter
    than what she is portraying.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence;3168331;
    tonights episode is kinda disgusting ......... just a warning.
    i never thought i would say these words, but i think Megan is smarter
    than what she is portraying.
    No kidding. It's clear she's trying to create another personality for her tv shows, otherwise she wouldn't be asked to do more.

Have you seen her on BEauty and the Geek? She came off totally different. If you saw Behind the Scene Videos from ROL2, after she was eliminated she admitted everything was an act.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3168451;
    No kidding. It's clear she's trying to create another personality for her tv shows, otherwise she wouldn't be asked to do more.

Have you seen her on BEauty and the Geek? She came off totally different. If you saw Behind the Scene Videos from ROL2, after she was eliminated she admitted everything was an act.
    i don't see her "creating another personality", i see her as being able to figure out what she has to do to get what she wants.........and she does it. I have not seen her on any other show but ROL and ILM.

+ Reply to Thread