+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

FORT Fan

Re: I Love Money

Is Rodeo part of the Stallionaire alliance?

Megan is very sneaky and much smarter than she lets on. I always thought people were idiots for keeping the Stallionaires around, especially Toastee. How could Toastee think she's part of the Stallionaire alliance? If she is a Stallionaire, she's be ranked 5th in their alliance, which is a very low ranking. And now you notice how Toastee is agreeing with Pumkin for kicking off Chance. Is Toastee that scared of the Stallionaires, or was she dumb enough to realize she aint part of their alliance? Toastee is part of Pumkin's alliance now, but I'm sure Toastee is ranked low in that one...especially after keeping Real.

These people get dumber every week. Pumkin finally stood up to the Stallionaires, and the other alliances will respect her for it.

It'll be interesting how this Stallionaire thing plays out. Just remember that there are four people on Whiteboy's team...meaning there will never be a majority vote with two Stallionaires and the two blondes. The other team will be the tie-breaker...and they better pray that Hoopz isn't captain.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3155493;
    I can't stand the Entertainer. He can go for all I care.

But as for the other 2 in his alliance (12 Pack & Heather), I don't mind them. I actually like Heather, and I'm finding myself rooting for her.

The challenge was hilarious! Gosh, Pumkin is stupid, but it was so funny to see her stick pepper in her eyes. It seriously made me go, "What!?!?! Did she seriously stick pepper in her eyes!?!?!"

Sad to see Destiney go. But I knew Real was staying since they showed scenes of Real declaring his love to Hoopz in the season preview.

Oh, and by the way, the preview they showed at the end of the episode gave away everything.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    You can see the green team in the vault again, so the gold team won again. And Pumkin is shown in a beach setting, so she's probably the paymaster (the 3 in the vault and the paymaster usually go to a beach for their meeting). Megan is in the bottom 3, and probably Brandi C. too since the Stallionaires outnumber them. But Megan is shown cracking a deal with Pumkin, so the Stallionaire that joins Megan and Brandi in the bottom is probably going home.
    I was right! Dang, VH1 needs to be smarter what they let out in their previews.

I like the 4 girl alliance. I find them more likable than other people, especially the Stallionaires. Hoopz is screwed, I think. It's obvious her team will be against her, and the only people she has now are Whiteboy and Real (and possibly Rodeo, but if she's smart, she'll side with the other people in her team).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

I think that if Rodeo, 12 Pack, Heather, and The Entertainer form an alliance, the four of them have a higher chance of winning the game, especially since all of them play "clean".

Oh, I forgot to add this. Did anyone else think that Pumkin looked kinda.... pretty in the elimination ceremony?

And I was so happy that Pumkin had the balls to eliminate a Stallionaire. Finally, someone has the courage to send one of them home!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3162555;
    Did anyone else think that Pumkin looked kinda.... pretty in the elimination ceremony?
    Are you smoking crack or just plain blind?

I'm just kidding, it was just too easy to make a wisecrack. One thing I did notice about Pumkin...a new and nasty weave. One of the girls from Flavor of Love could have helped her get a better hairpiece than that!

Ok I missed the show......by process of elimination, I'm guessing Chance went home?
    CYA

Pumpkin did something right!! yay!!! I still wouldn't mind her going next week though. Still not a fan

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3162591;
    Ok I missed the show......by process of elimination, I'm guessing Chance went home?
    Yes.

FORT Regular

I'm rooting for Real or Whiteboy, at least they started out with alliances with people on their own team, and for I pretty much dislike everyone else on that show.

Btw, no one in that house plays clean, no one. Remember, it was 12 pack that started having alliances outside of his team. Megan was dumb enough to fall for it at first... sending the strongest people on your team home, throwing away a challenge? The last one particularly brought down her likability factor.

Also, anyone else find it funny that the Entertainer is shown to get mad at Hoopz for not being a team player but had no problem whining nonstop about Destiney-- someone on the other team-- going home?

Good episode. I was so happy when Pumpkin stood up to the Stallionaires and gave Chance the boot. The thing that ticked me off about the Stallionaires alliance (this includes Hoopz) is that they seemed to think they were scaring people into not ever getting rid of any of them. WTF this is a game and I don't like how they went off on Pumpkin. :nono I wouldn't just hand their arses the money either.

+ Reply to Thread