+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love Money

Re: I Love Money

I loved the crying challenge it was hilarious. Pumkin is a total retard Megan is a freaking genious. She is my favorite and playing a perfect game, she litterally has everyone where she wants them and is doing whatever she wants without being noticed and basically getting Brandi to throw her self in to the bottom 3 and keeing herself safe. Megan

Agreed. The challenge was pretty funny.

Pumpkin-- dumb as a box of rocks. Unbelievable that she didnt know putting cayenne pepper in your eyes, might hurt. I SO loved the pain she felt after doing it.

Rodeo--I MISS MY SON!!! (still no tears). Too funny, given how much she was trying to cry.

Real--I loved the sound effects (boing!!) everytime he plucked a new hair out of his nose, with no results.

Toastee--Getting slapped hard in the face from 6-pack. LMAO!!! I want to party with that chick!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3155493;
    I can't stand the Entertainer. He can go for all I care.

But as for the other 2 in his alliance (12 Pack & Heather), I don't mind them. I actually like Heather, and I'm finding myself rooting for her.

The challenge was hilarious! Gosh, Pumkin is stupid, but it was so funny to see her stick pepper in her eyes. It seriously made me go, "What!?!?! Did she seriously stick pepper in her eyes!?!?!"

Sad to see Destiney go. But I knew Real was staying since they showed scenes of Real declaring his love to Hoopz in the season preview.

Oh, and by the way, the preview they showed at the end of the episode gave away everything.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    You can see the green team in the vault again, so the gold team won again. And Pumkin is shown in a beach setting, so she's probably the paymaster (the 3 in the vault and the paymaster usually go to a beach for their meeting). Megan is in the bottom 3, and probably Brandi C. too since the Stallionaires outnumber them. But Megan is shown cracking a deal with Pumkin, so the Stallionaire that joins Megan and Brandi in the bottom is probably going home.
    If Wikipedia is right, then you're right.

Yeah, Pumkin is pretty stupid, and she did not know what cayenne pepper was to begin with ...

Can't wait for next week, although I have to say I miss Destiny & Entertainer, strange together but watchable. I wonder if they are together?

I think that Destiny and the Entertainer make such a cute couple! I hope they are together, they are a match made in heaven.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3161001;
    I think that Destiny and the Entertainer make such a cute couple! I hope they are together, they are a match made in heaven.
    They are cute I think Dsetiny changed a lot since RoL2 I am sure the death of her father had a huge effect on her. She was a different person while he was on the show as well, MUCH more likeable.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Regular

I watched the new episode this morning, and I will say that many people here will be happy with who got eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;3161935;
    I watched the new episode this morning, and I will say that many people here will be happy with who got eliminated.

I looked for the new one this morning and all I got was Brook Hogan's show followed by Luke's new show. I have to wait until 8 this evening. I like to watch the morning sneak preview.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

As I expected,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Chance
    was sent home (Using spoilers just in case the west-cost viewers haven't seen it yet.), but then again by remembering the overall preview for the season or more importantly who was there for what events, it wasn't a surprising outcome. Speaking of which, within a few more episodes the Stallionaire alliance really begins to crumble as Real and Whiteboy apparently go on bad terms. This season just got a lot more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3162034;
    I looked for the new one this morning and all I got was Brook Hogan's show followed by Luke's new show. I have to wait until 8 this evening. I like to watch the morning sneak preview.
    It was on an hour late this morning. Usually it comes before Brooke Knows Best, but this morning their times were reversed and it was on after Lukes new show.

+ Reply to Thread