+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hopkins

Re: Hopkins

I just noticed the link for the article this info came from didn't get added to my post so here is the link to the story about Dr. Rose
    Run for the Rose :: The Dr. Marnie Rose Story

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;3128968;
    Now I have to do my mea culpas. It wasn't on Hopkins that I saw the doctor with cancer it was on a doc. about Bellevue Hospital in NYC. Now I feel like an idiot and have to apologize to everyone.

Too, too funny!!!

Oh well, no harm, no foul!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ok, now that we're all confused. I watched an episode the other night with a boy that was in a boating accident and was going into surgery with a chance of losing his arm. I flipped the channel and didn't make it in time to see what happened to the boys arm. Does anyone know what happened to the boy?

I'm not sure I saw that episode, but would like to see it. If you go to the Hopkins website on abc.com, there are updates on some of the patients. One of the more interesting updates is on the boy (about 11-12) who had the brain tumor. He's had some real difficulties, but he is hanging in there. His parents are updating.

luvs, if you can figure out which episode you saw, please let me know.

I think their last show is next Thursday night.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

I enjoyed the patient stories, but the personal stuff about the doctor's lives - like the man who thought he was getting a divorce but didn't - could have been omitted. I also found the music distracting to the story.

I think it's good to show that doctors are real people, just like everybody else, and they have real, everyday issues just like everybody else. Their lives are not 24/7 medical.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12