+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

This show is a cracker box take off of the Bachelor. ITA how the 60 minutes, minus 20 when the FF feature is factored in (a must have) is time none of us will ever get back.

Anyone have any idea what happened to the older son, the son who played the guitar? He is the one who Slimey should really be helping to start a career instead of Jo. That should be his second priority with his first being with his younger son who is ill. What a piece of work.

BucFan

Interesting observation about Slade's behavior watching Jo on her dates. He has done the impossible, taking the "ewwww" factor to new levels.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Ohhhh, man. Jo has her own show?!?!? How unjust.

I was just so happy when she was no longer on RHOOC. But now this is 100 times worse. "Eeeeew, the way I fee-eel" that song makes me want to kick someone's butt, it's awful, just awful. She is a bad singer.

And Slade Smiley. His name really fits his personality - gross. I can't stand either one, and to be frank, I'm surprised there are people that find either one of them attractive. I think Jo is just average, and Slade - YUK. I just don't get how they got their own show, seriously.

I watched the 'intro' show for this show, and I don't know if I can watch an episode or not. I watch just about everything on Bravo, but I don't know if I will be able to stomach these two.

And how long is Jo going to play the 'I'm so young' card? She was doing it at the beginning of RHWOOC and is *still* doing it years later. Sure, late 20s is not old, but she is WELL into adulthood. I'm so tired of her going on and on about how young she is and how she has all of these wild oats to sow. Grow up already, JO. I just hate the way she talks like a little kid and acts so stupid and immature.

[QUOTE=onei0091;3142702;]And how long is Jo going to play the 'I'm so young' card? She was doing it at the beginning of RHWOOC and is *still* doing it years later. Sure, late 20s is not old, but she is WELL into adulthood. I'm so tired of her going on and on about how young she is and how she has all of these wild oats to sow. Grow up already, JO. I just hate the way she talks like a little kid and acts so stupid and immature.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I forgot to mention Jo's baby talk. After one year or so I would have thought she would have moved on beyond that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by BucFan;3141796;
    Hello All,
    This is my first post!!
    I've really enjoyed this site,
    given me lots of laughs and chuckles.

Slade really creeps me out, now more than on RHOC.
    Do you notice that he always seems to be licking his lips,
    while watching Jo on her "dates"?
    He's not licking his lips. He's just poking his tongue in and out because that's how SNAKES smell things!

FORT Newbie

"How Snakes Smell Things".
    Too Funny!!!

mom2 & tvaholic,
    Thank you for my "Welcome".

[QUOTE=Oompaloopa;3142711;]
    Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3142702;
    And how long is Jo going to play the 'I'm so young' card? She was doing it at the beginning of RHWOOC and is *still* doing it years later. Sure, late 20s is not old, but she is WELL into adulthood. I'm so tired of her going on and on about how young she is and how she has all of these wild oats to sow. Grow up already, JO. I just hate the way she talks like a little kid and acts so stupid and immature.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I forgot to mention Jo's baby talk. After one year or so I would have thought she would have moved on beyond that stage.
    Yes! Who talks like that? And the baby act she puts on is *sooo* outrageously irritating to me. Remember when Jo was going to cook for Slade? And she was saying, 'I'm going to make you COOKIES!' and then acted like she didn't know you needed other ingredients to add to the bag of mix? DUH. No one can be that stupid. And Slade played right along with it - "baby, did you get eggs and milk?" Ugh.

I remember Slade called her out on why she acts like a stupid baby sometimes and she said 'It's fun' or something like that. I think the only person amused by Jo's baby act is Jo.

Just heard on one of those "news" gossipy shows that this show is considered a competition or competitive reality. What are they going to win? UGH!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3145373;
    Just heard on one of those "news" gossipy shows that this show is considered a competition or competitive reality. What are they going to win? UGH!
    Any one or more of a range of STD's???

+ Reply to Thread