+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

FORT Fan

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

One of the contestants looked like the same guy who was on Randy Spellings Reality show. I think he was his manager.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3065863;
    Why would they bring her back? I never thought she was good looking and that Slade is a sleezeball!
    I soooo agree with you luvsginger

Slade was so bossy and not that good looking, his attitude made me ill.

I could never understand why anyone would think Jo was gorgeous because I never thought she was especially attractive and in fact I was shocked when I first found out she was sooo much younger than the other women on RHOOC

I had her pegged for mid 30's and couldn't believe she was only mid 20's

She also has a big old horse nose
    Last edited by Lostgirl; 07-03-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3096951;
    One of the contestants looked like the same guy who was on Randy Spellings Reality show. I think he was his manager.
    ohhhh!! I kept thinking that I recognized that guy from somewhere but i just couldn't figure out where!

I think you're right!
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

I still think Jo is a lot older than she claims. I saw some of the first season reruns of RHOOC earlier this week and she was telling everyone that she was 24. In that show, Slade said he was 36 and she was 12 years younger. At one point Jeana said that Jo was closer in age to her pride and joy.

And yeah, she aint all that either!

I thought this week's show was the start of this show. Guess we will have to wait a few weeks for the boys to join in.

And I, too, have to wonder how Slade says to the guys that they are staying in HIS house.....I thought he lost the house he had in Coto and was basically destitute...no job, no money, no house. Guess Bravo is renting out another piece of property for this loser.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3102311;

And I, too, have to wonder how Slade says to the guys that they are staying in HIS house.....I thought he lost the house he had in Coto and was basically destitute...no job, no money, no house. Guess Bravo is renting out another piece of property for this loser.
    Maybe he's living in Vicki's garage along with all of his stuff. Get Frankie the decorator in there to work jis magic and I bet you'd hardly notice the oil stains on the floor.
    CYA

Regarding their ages: they either don't know how to count (not enough fingers and toes for them) or have a warped sense of reality. They believe that if they say it enough times, it's so.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3102311;

Wow, did he lose all his money? What happened? Wasn't he a mortgage broker? I know they're not doing too well these days.

It's Slade's house as long as he keeps one foot in the door with Bravo. After that, he probably has a place under some bridge.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I can't believe these two people gets to have their own show! Are the producers or writers running out of ideas? And why do we need to know or watch her date other guys? Unbelievable!

Will the second part of the series feature Jo finding dates for Slimey Slade? Shouldn't be too hard to do if she looks in the right street corner place.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread