+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

I actually forgot all about it. Anyone know if and when it will be on again before the next episode?

aka Sylvester, professor Bullyboy's Avatar

I'm taping it tonight at 7. I have to watch it after tvaholics post. I live on the east coast if that matters for when a show airs.

Thanks Bullyboy, another East coaster here too. I noticed it on my tv guide so I will see if I can stomach watching the whole program tonight.

Please help me to understand, as I do not speak Coto. Slade is going to 'screen' dates (men) with whom Jo will embark upon a dating adventure or more likely choose to play the pink guitar? Amazing!

Some (most) of the new reality shows are just time fillers....I just can't believe a show designated to Slade and Jo..I would rather watch a show where Jeana finds a date for Matt.

Slade will do n e thing to be out there. Look what he did to his parents - they seemed to be so genuine, and he put them out there with MENSA candidate Jo in the whole Alaska debaucle. Shame on you Slade Smiley (ooh how I have wanted to say that!!)

aka Sylvester, professor Bullyboy's Avatar

I just watched the breakup. Ok, I forgot how much I couldn't stand Slade, but I find Jo somewhat fascinating. Why? It is obvious to me she can't sing, but she has an album coming out. How does that happen? I could see it if she had money, but I don't think Slade has money either. So, who bought her a contract? That is what interests me. How does she do it? How do music producers want to put their names and reputations on her music? I don't get it. What do they hope to gain? I can't fault Jo, it could only benefit her, but why the others? Anyway, in the previews for her new show, the guys she goes out with will be staying in Slade's house. Uh, his house? I thought I read somewhere he was broke. Ok, I might have to watch this show. I have no attention span left for real tv, so that leaves Jo and Slade and Tori and Dean, etc.

FORT Fogey

Who are Jo and Slade sleeping with to get this horrendous show? Are the producers completely drugged? This show is a new low for NBC. I am in total shock. Is Howard Stern narrating?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3094431;
    Is Howard Stern narrating?
    No way......even he would think this was beneath him.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread