+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Gawd, you guys just make my day! LOL. I've missed epis, and truth be told, I like reading here instead of watching. Tomorrow must be the last one? Think she's paid to choose Mistah Whiskah?

She HAS to pick Lucas if she wants even half a chance for happiness - Chris is in love with Lucas and Slade is in love with himself. With Jo being so pretty and with that gorgeous flawless skin of hers, I bet she and Lucas will make pretty babies! Can't wait to watch the finale tomorrow!

My bet is she picks slick, I mean slade.

FORT Regular

Just googled Slade and came up with something that confirmed his house in Coto went into foreclosure in March and the bank sold it for 1.2 mil. It said he tried out of desperation to sell it himself for 1.25 mil but there were no takers. I think Jeanna was listing it last year for over 2 mil. And it also said the house he's living in -- in the show -- is not owned by him nor is it being rented by him. This is a matter of public record. Big surprise that Slade is not only a tool, he's a con artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie Doobie;3192665;
    Just googled Slade and came up with something that confirmed his house in Coto went into foreclosure in March and the bank sold it for 1.2 mil. It said he tried out of desperation to sell it himself for 1.25 mil but there were no takers. I think Jeanna was listing it last year for over 2 mil. And it also said the house he's living in -- in the show -- is not owned by him nor is it being rented by him. This is a matter of public record. Big surprise that Slade is not only a tool, he's a con artist.
    Holding back on the snark as much as I can...Slade really looks haggard. Like he's been through a LOT. He's so pasty and looks almost sick. Part of me wants to feel...oh, what's this? Is this empathy for SLADE?

Oops, nope. But he does look like poop. Both of them look like they've been through hell and back since being on RHOOC. Jo's skin looks awful but Slade really looks tired and haggard.

FORT Newbie

OK, I've had my "COOTIE" shot and with barf-bag in hand will watch the last episode. On second thought I will tape it. I just don't think I can stomach the whole show in one sitting.

If any Jo & Slade haters on the East coast are brave enough to watch tonights "grand finale" please immediately come to this forum and tell us West coast haters the "climactic, spellbinding" ending of Date My Ex so we don't have to suffer through it too - it would be greatly appreciated

I'll try to watch it but can't make any promises that I'll make it all the way through. I'll report back what I manage to sit through.

I feel like the canary in the cave haha ha. I'm goin' in, everybody! I'm goin' in!

We all know that grease ball Jo will fall into his arms and they will live happily-ever-after! Next is the wedding show which will make grease ball Jo a bridezilla. I'm about to throw up.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Sooooooooo, what happened?

+ Reply to Thread