+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3189645;
    There used to be a RHOOC thread on here last year and damn was that ever full of the best hate and sarcastic wit! Sorry you missed out on all the fun.
    I think because there hasn't -as yet- been a new season of RHOOC so therefore, no forum for it.
    It's currently in the bottom section, "Other Completed Shows/Shows We No Longer Cover." When a new season starts, the threads will be moved up toward the top section.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3189645;
    There used to be a RHOOC thread on here last year and damn was that ever full of the best hate and sarcastic wit! Sorry you missed out on all the fun.
    I think because there hasn't -as yet- been a new season of RHOOC so therefore, no forum for it.
    The RHONY was even better! I thought that they were much more fun to hate but J&S sooooooooooo much fun to rip apart!

The RHONYC thread is down a ways on the first page of this section. The RHOOC hasn't aired in such a long time, so it got moved.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta will be starting in the beginning of Oct. Most likely that show will get its own thread once it starts up.

I haven't checked the Bravo site so I don't know if once the Atlanta contingent is over, Bravo will bring back the OC girls followed by the NYC socialites or how they will work it all out. I am guessing that we will be seeing new installments of all of them. Hope so, since there is just so much snark fun going on with all of them!

Thanks all.

Agreed, all the housewives shows at this point have been extremely snarkworthy. I'm sorry I missed out on all the OC snark from last year! That would have been fun - I was alone in my snark last year for that show. There was lots of self-snark going on.

This show (Jo and Slade) is sooo over the top bad that I can't bring myself to watch it, which makes it hard to snark on it since I haven't seen any episodes lately. And I've been DVRing my bravo shows so haven't even seen any ads for the show as of late. I will say that this is the first time that I have not been able to watch a show that I love to snark upon. It's not snark hate - it's real hate, I think.

Maybe I should try and watch 5 minutes or so so that I can come back here and say some constructive hateful things. It's just that every time I see Slade or Jo my face screws up like I just ate a lemon. It's just reflex, I can't help it!

Wow, how many times did I just say 'snark' ??? LOL. Brain is slow to think of synonyms today.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3189801;
    The RHONYC thread is down a ways on the first page of this section. The RHOOC hasn't aired in such a long time, so it got moved.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta will be starting in the beginning of Oct. Most likely that show will get its own thread once it starts up.

I haven't checked the Bravo site so I don't know if once the Atlanta contingent is over, Bravo will bring back the OC girls followed by the NYC socialites or how they will work it all out. I am guessing that we will be seeing new installments of all of them. Hope so, since there is just so much snark fun going on with all of them!
    From I have read, both OC and NY have new seasons coming. My guess is that Bravo doesn't want to show two RH shows at the same time, so OC will probably come back after Atlanta finishes, and then NY will premiere after OC's season finale.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3190076;
    Thanks all.

Agreed, all the housewives shows at this point have been extremely snarkworthy. I'm sorry I missed out on all the OC snark from last year! That would have been fun - I was alone in my snark last year for that show. There was lots of self-snark going on.

This show (Jo and Slade) is sooo over the top bad that I can't bring myself to watch it, which makes it hard to snark on it since I haven't seen any episodes lately. And I've been DVRing my bravo shows so haven't even seen any ads for the show as of late. I will say that this is the first time that I have not been able to watch a show that I love to snark upon. It's not snark hate - it's real hate, I think.

Maybe I should try and watch 5 minutes or so so that I can come back here and say some constructive hateful things. It's just that every time I see Slade or Jo my face screws up like I just ate a lemon. It's just reflex, I can't help it!

Wow, how many times did I just say 'snark' ??? LOL. Brain is slow to think of synonyms today.

I haven't watched it either, but I still like to comment on them, as people. Reading these posts keeps me up to date, and I really have to commend the people who have actually watched this horrible waste of TV time. Those brave posters deserve some prize or award for their courage. While your face screws up like you ate a lemon, my stomach gets completely upset with I see either of them! I need to eat Tums or something to help me! Don't feel bad for not having any synonyms or adjectives; you're discussing two of the most boring and unintelligent people in the world. They're not worthy of your good vocabulary!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3190389;
    I haven't watched it either, but I still like to comment on them, as people. Reading these posts keeps me up to date, and I really have to commend the people who have actually watched this horrible waste of TV time. Those brave posters deserve some prize or award for their courage. While your face screws up like you ate a lemon, my stomach gets completely upset with I see either of them! I need to eat Tums or something to help me! Don't feel bad for not having any synonyms or adjectives; you're discussing two of the most boring and unintelligent people in the world. They're not worthy of your good vocabulary!
    Yes, this thread is definitely the silver lining on the dark cloud that is Date My Ex: Jo and Slade. At least some good came from the show!

Hmm, maybe you're onto something, New Mommy! We should have a contest - a dare of sorts - to see who has watched (or can watch) the most Jo and Slade. And then that brave soul should get some sort of a prize. Then again, if we start up this competition, we may boost ratings. And we don't want to give Bravo any crazy ideas that someone is actually watching this show...

Speaking of that, I wonder how they keep track of ratings now, especially with DVR. People can not even have their tvs on yet still watch a show days later. ???

Slades hair looks like somebody sprinkled oily pine needles on it and each little hair is singing "you can't control me"
    He can't possibly think he looks handsome or hot - can he?

His beard is what turns me cold. It looks like he's been on Skid Row for months, and just came in and put on a clean shirt. He looks unhealthy with that permanent gray Flintstone-looking stubble.

FORT Regular

I only watch each ep for no more than 2 minutes cuz that's the longest I can control my gag reflex from puking up. But I noticed something interesting in the last few seconds of the latest one. There was some kind of promotional thing about HoJo's CD. Call me a dope for just realizing it, but is this the whole reason for this piece-o-crap show's existence -- just to promote HoJo's CD??

Singers usually promote their CD's by actually singing. But we know HoJo can't sing. I wonder if Bravo (for whatever bizarre reason) heavily invested in Jo's CD and figured that putting her in a show -- any kind of show -- was a way to get the CD to sell. Ha!

I'm really wondering how the ratings are. This thing is just completely unwatchable. But I do get a kick out of reading some of the re-caps from the few who have the stomach strength to get thru more than the 2 minutes I can. Isn't it a hoot that Slade -- the big homeless/sissy-looking fashion-plate that he is -- cuts on the possibly gayish relationship growing between the 2 blonde morons? This is coming from Slade -- while he's wearing the manpris, man-scarves and more hair products than 10,000 men could ever use in a lifetime.

+ Reply to Thread