+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3186438;
    Gee. I wonder what will happen. Maybe...hmmm...maybe they will...end up together? What a surprise ending that will be. I'm overwhemled by the shocking ending of this show. It's been a real edge-of-your-seat nailbiter.

I love to snark on this show but I couldn't bring myself to watch it, even for a few minutes. My hate for Jo has exponentially grown since this show started and at this point it has grown to such huge proportions I seriously can't look at her fugly ape face anymore.

I LOVE hearing that the contestants have pointed out a few times now that Jo's friends are more attractive than she is. HA HAHA HAHAAAA! I laugh when I think of how they weren't even attracted to her and were pretty much forced to make out with her for the show. Poor guys. They should have watched RHOOC before signing up for the show. Though, to be fair, she looks SO much worse on this show than she ever did on RHOOC.
    Have the contestants said this on the show or have you heard interviews? I think that she only looked good on RHOOC because she was so much younger than everyone else. Remember that Shane was really hot for her? It must have been her body cuz she's got a butter face!

There was some guy that apparently said that he really wanted to get to know the blonde brit. I don't know if he said it while they were soaking in pool or if he said it when he was getting tossed off the show.

Then, I think it was two weeks ago and it might have been that model guy that said that he really wanted to get to know the dark-haired roommate, Kate. Apparently Slimey said that he wished the guy was closer to where he was standing because he would have slugged him. He didn't like how this guy disrespected Jo.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3186762;
    How does Bravo determine how many people are viewing this stupid boring idiotic "reality" show? Do I get counted as a "viewing fan" of Date My Ex because I ocassionally watch 5 or ten minutes of an episode just to make sure my gag reflexes are still working?
    I agree that Jo looked so much better when she was on RHOC - she's dressing like a cheap whore these days. Somebody needs to call Stacey and Clinton from "What Not To Wear" or maybe the Fashion Police should just arrest her before she commits more crimes of "fashion" and throw Slade in with her.

Yes, both Jo and Slade are dressing HORRIBLY on this show. Jo's clothes look like they came from Forever 21 or DEB and Slade's teenage LA bad boy clothes are rediculous, especially when paired with those hats. Cripes. You can tell these people have no true friends because, if they did, they would say, "Hey, dude. Don't wear that hat. You look like a total d-bag"...

If they can't get a handle on Jo's acne, can't they at least take a big powder puff to her greasy face?

There is so much grease on her face, she could make some French fries!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3187604;
    There is so much grease on her face, she could make some French fries!
    LOL! That might be an asset for her in her next job - "Would you like fries with that?" Heh.

LOL! That might be an asset for her in her next job - "Would you like fries with that?" Heh.
    onei0091 Yes, it's good to be cross-trained, but I have a feeling her next position will require her to say "cash first, on the table".

What I've watched and haven't watched have been more than enough. I tuned in Monday because I thought it was the FINALE (as in the dry heaves after it's all out)...I. could.not.watch.Jo.and. Slade.

The two remaining "contestants" could care less about winning "jo". Ego alone wants them to "win"; but I bet they have countless hours laughing it up that they're better actors than J&S. whatevah.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Premium Member

Next season will be Jo & Slade-Bridezilla and GroomSucker

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3187653;
    Next season will be Jo & Slade-Bridezilla and GroomSucker

I cannot even stand to watch this show! First of all I do not really think Jo is all the extrodinarily beautiful, her personality is flat and I just get the creeps vibe from her. These men who've been sent away packing should consider themselves lucky!

FORT Newbie

After googling "Jo and Slade" I found this forum. I recently registered and here is my first post. I have to tell you guys that your comments about Jo and Slade are so mean and nasty and ruthless... and sooooo spot on!! OMG, thank you!!

I watched two episodes and kept wondering:

1. Is Jo really what people consider attractive?

2. Are those mannerisms, the bunny rabbit/hamster faces really what people consider cute?

3. Is anyone really buying that this is a legitimate dating contest? Isn't it obvious from the start that both are in on having it end with Slade wanting her back? It all acting and very phoney.

and

4. Is this what passes for entertainment? Because the only real entertainment has been reading your posts here!! You guys kill me!

I'm not alone!!!! Thank God the world has not gone completely stupid. Thanks, guys!

I think Jo is pretty and nice. I really hope she finds love and Slade finds the exit door!

+ Reply to Thread