+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3182829;
    That could turn into a full-time thing for Salde.....between Jo and the mothers of his two other children hauling his butt into court. The Real Family Courts of the Real Housewives of Orange County, starring Judge Judy V. Slade Smiley.

Wonder how much this creep does actually have to pay out in child support.

Oh NO! A person that is half Jo and half Slade?!?!?! That is just way too much to think about. What if they spawned off all of these other Jo/Slade people? AAAAAAHHHH!

Well, last time I said anything here I told ya'll I was about to tune into week-before-lasts epi and would report back if I was still breathing. Turns out I got the (you-know-what's) just 15 minutes into the show. The body aches and almost 101 degree temperature occurred prior to my tuning in but after I hit, play, it was less than 5 minutes that I had to run to the bathroom and ended up staying there for the better part of three days. I decided that was a sign to NEVER watch this show again so I am glad you guys reported on the last episode, I think. The only good thing that came from watching all that crap (pun intended) was a free body cleansing. Had I thought of it at the time, seeing I was all squeaky clean, I would have scheduled a colonoscopy.

This is a true story. I beleive the show is a hazard to our health so be careful and watch at your own risk.:nono
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Random thoughts here.
    Slade's rented house- furniture is just as crappy as the Coto house he lost. Bravo must be paying the rent. Furniture must be from AaronRents?

Noticed just now that the JoBlowSladeShow is listed under "other shows....", not even on the list of main shows we're following here. It's a loser.

BTW Bravo, jeezus would you pleeze stop playing that "you can't control me" thing??? it's an ear buster.

[QUOTE=Prism;3183110;]Random thoughts here.
    Slade's rented house- furniture is just as crappy as the Coto house he lost. Bravo must be paying the rent. Furniture must be from AaronRents?

Noticed just now that the JoBlowSladeShow is listed under "other shows....", not even on the list of main shows we're following here. It's a loser.

BTW Bravo, jeezus would you pleeze stop playing that "you can't control me" thing??? it's an ear buster.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone heard how the new album is doing in the charts? Ho-Jo might scream how she can't be "controlled" but neither Ho-Jo or Dung-Head have any "control" over ratings.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Regular

I could only watch a few minutes. The scenes of monkey-face Jo trying to be sexy (blech) with the various losers left were too much for me. The puke was building in my throat and I had to turn it off. But I watched the last 5 minutes and when Jo said to the model dude that she wanted to be just friends, he did what we all want to do when she says this crap. He laughed and said he didn't want to be friends with her. He said when they were kissing -- I know, ick, but you could tell he wasn't into her at all -- I thought cuz he's gay -- but he said he was thinking of her hot friend -- the dark-haired one, not Miss Tarantula Eyes.

Slade said it was a good thing the model dude didn't walk in front of him and that he was trash. So what did Slade mean? That he would have slugged him? Oooooh that Slade is such a scary and tuff guy -- especially in those manpris, man-scarves & various cooley-cool head gear. I'm very skeered of Slade. But the model dude was standing 2 feet away from him -- so I guess that was too far for Slade to go over and slug him -- or did he really want to make out with him? And BTW, who is Slade to call anyone trash, when he's a deadbeat dad with a cancer stricken son?

I would have liked for model dude to have said how fugly Jo is and that he was holding in his puke when he had to actually kiss her.

The previews showed one of the blonde dudes -- the more regular-looking one -- saying that it's all BS and he wants no part of it, after Slade said he wanted to join in as one of Jo's choices. The other blonde -- the muscle guy with the neon/glow-in-the-dark teeth is just standing there looking like a moron. This one never stops smiling. He looks either insane or mentally challenged -- but then, aren't Slade & Jo? Man, I hate these 2!!!
    Last edited by Scoobie Doobie; 08-29-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3180273;
    And, yeah, she's wearing an orange dress. With black hose. Trick or treat!
    More tricking than treating with that one

FORT Regular

OK, so I tried watching again this week, but literally couldn't stand it for more than a few seconds. Jo looked completely hideous. Her skin looks horrible -- greasy, covered with pimples and her makeup looks all gunked up in closeups. She's got a lot of sparkly stuff going on to distract from her severe fugliness. Slade's still got the homeless gray (or is it white now?) beard stubble and popped-out watery eyes going on and the 2 blonde morons tell Jo how much they care about her. The puke is building in my throat . . .

Bravo, take this crap off already and never show it again!!!!! It's badly scripted and horribly acted and nobody except that tool Andy Cohen could care less about Slade & Jo -- the nursing home version of Spencer & Heidi. GAH!

One of "the blonde morons" (the one with the teeth) actually said that Slimey was 42!!!!

So does he still have his age as 33 on his myspace? Or did he up it to 36? Methinks the dude cannot count.

I actually stomached the whole show. At the very end, going against the other blonde moron's wishes, Jo meets up with Slimey at a park for a picnic. Jo is surprised that he has filled a picnic basket with all of their favorite foods from back when they were together in the OC. And then Smiley gets all goofy telling Jo that he has always loved her, she is the one who taught him what love is (bet the moms of his two kids will love hearing that!) and he will always love her and care about her. Then....drum roll....he asks her if she still has feelings for her. ICK!

She gives him that stupid Jo look and the show ends.

Season finale (not SERIES) finale is next Monday night folks.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3186203;
    One of "the blonde morons" (the one with the teeth) actually said that Slimey was 42!!!!

So does he still have his age as 33 on his myspace? Or did he up it to 36? Methinks the dude cannot count.

I actually stomached the whole show. At the very end, going against the other blonde moron's wishes, Jo meets up with Slimey at a park for a picnic. Jo is surprised that he has filled a picnic basket with all of their favorite foods from back when they were together in the OC. And then Smiley gets all goofy telling Jo that he has always loved her, she is the one who taught him what love is (bet the moms of his two kids will love hearing that!) and he will always love her and care about her. Then....drum roll....he asks her if she still has feelings for her. ICK!

She gives him that stupid Jo look and the show ends.

Season finale (not SERIES) finale is next Monday night folks.
    Gee. I wonder what will happen. Maybe...hmmm...maybe they will...end up together? What a surprise ending that will be. I'm overwhemled by the shocking ending of this show. It's been a real edge-of-your-seat nailbiter.

I love to snark on this show but I couldn't bring myself to watch it, even for a few minutes. My hate for Jo has exponentially grown since this show started and at this point it has grown to such huge proportions I seriously can't look at her fugly ape face anymore.

I LOVE hearing that the contestants have pointed out a few times now that Jo's friends are more attractive than she is. HA HAHA HAHAAAA! I laugh when I think of how they weren't even attracted to her and were pretty much forced to make out with her for the show. Poor guys. They should have watched RHOOC before signing up for the show. Though, to be fair, she looks SO much worse on this show than she ever did on RHOOC.

How does Bravo determine how many people are viewing this stupid boring idiotic "reality" show? Do I get counted as a "viewing fan" of Date My Ex because I ocassionally watch 5 or ten minutes of an episode just to make sure my gag reflexes are still working?
    I agree that Jo looked so much better when she was on RHOC - she's dressing like a cheap whore these days. Somebody needs to call Stacey and Clinton from "What Not To Wear" or maybe the Fashion Police should just arrest her before she commits more crimes of "fashion" and throw Slade in with her.

+ Reply to Thread