+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3177042;
    When does the Housewives season start? Is it the OC Housewives or the new Atlanta group?

While I've enjoyed the horrible reviews for Jo and Slade's horrific show, I'd love even more to see a notice that it's not being picked up for another season. Then I'd really love it if the OC Housewives occasionally updated viewers on Jo and Slade's downfall and the crappy jobs they are doing since they fell from cable stardom. Like their end of the season party - they don't even have to invite Jo and Slade but they could just show a mugshot - oops, I mean snapshot of each and write a blurb under their pic of how crappy their lives are going since they got cancelled, with that eerie housewives music playing in the background (you know the eerie song they play when recapping on people or when something bad happens on the show). LOL. I can see it now.
    That IS eerie music!!!!!! I've always thought that it was odd but didn't think about why! Well, ya have to admit that most of them are pretty creepy, heh-heh!

FORT Regular

Anyone see the latest ep? I just haven't the strength to watch this. I like looking at some of the man candy (definitely not David -- ick) for a second or 2, but I just can't stand looking at or hearing Slade or Jo.

Did you know that Jo's CD was just released last week? I don't see any reviews of it but hopefully these 2 will fade out eventually -- please God, please!!! Ho Jo is just so freakin' ugly and untalented.

Someone really should inform Slade that continuing to say he's 39 will make people burst out laughing at him (as if the those oh-so-hip-and-groovy scarves and hats wouldn't do it first). Sladie, Sladie, Sladie, don't you realize by now the gray beard growth makes you like you're well into your fifties??? On a young guy (like the model dude) it looks way hot, but after 40 (come clean on your age already Sladie cuz you're foolin' nobody) it just looks like you're jobless and homeless -- which we can only assume Slade is.

How in the world did these 2 get this show?? I can only assume they're each regularly taking turns performing various sexual favors for Andy Cohen. Ewwwww -- I just grossed myself out at the thought of that. I'll have to talk baby tak and say "Thiaaaank you" to make myself feel better. Maybe we should all get big fake eyelashes to have tarantula eyes like the chick with the glow-in-the-dark neon/dayglo blonde hair & fakey British accent. She's Jo's very, very bestest friend, right? Oh yeah and that's Slade's house. And Jo's 27 . . . and Jo's a pretty, hot chick . . . see, the belly laughs just don't stop!!!!

Slade's So Hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple;3177549;
    Slade's So Hot!!!
    If I was blind and drunk I might think Slade was "hot" but "hot" is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie Doobie;3177543;
    Anyone see the latest ep? I just haven't the strength to watch this. I like looking at some of the man candy (definitely not David -- ick) for a second or 2, but I just can't stand looking at or hearing Slade or Jo.

Did you know that Jo's CD was just released last week? I don't see any reviews of it but hopefully these 2 will fade out eventually -- please God, please!!! Ho Jo is just so freakin' ugly and untalented.

Someone really should inform Slade that continuing to say he's 39 will make people burst out laughing at him (as if the those oh-so-hip-and-groovy scarves and hats wouldn't do it first). Sladie, Sladie, Sladie, don't you realize by now the gray beard growth makes you like you're well into your fifties??? On a young guy (like the model dude) it looks way hot, but after 40 (come clean on your age already Sladie cuz you're foolin' nobody) it just looks like you're jobless and homeless -- which we can only assume Slade is.

How in the world did these 2 get this show?? I can only assume they're each regularly taking turns performing various sexual favors for Andy Cohen. Ewwwww -- I just grossed myself out at the thought of that. I'll have to talk baby tak and say "Thiaaaank you" to make myself feel better. Maybe we should all get big fake eyelashes to have tarantula eyes like the chick with the glow-in-the-dark neon/dayglo blonde hair & fakey British accent. She's Jo's very, very bestest friend, right? Oh yeah and that's Slade's house. And Jo's 27 . . . and Jo's a pretty, hot chick . . . see, the belly laughs just don't stop!!!!

LOL!!!!!!! Yeah, Jo just *had* to have done something creepy (or someONE creepy) to get this show, and I'm not talking about Slade. If this show gets picked up for another season I don't think I can watch Bravo anymore at all. I guess I could just rely on the DVR and fast forward through all commercials to avoid any ads for this show. But I wouldn't be able to just leisurely have the channel on while I'm putzing around the house anymore. Because I can't have these two creepers in my living room anymore.

Anyone read that story that beer goggles really make people more attractive? Jo, Slade and the rest of these weirdos must have dozens of designer ones to be able to stand to look at each other. Thank goodness I am not anywhere near a US television!!! Being here is keeping me really up to date!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple;3177549;
    Slade's So Hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3176447;
    I can't remember exactly what preceded the shot - some 'surprise' announcement from Slade, no doubt - then they show Jo's reaction and she looks more hideous than she ever has before. Watch for it!
    I caught the tail-end of that commercial and could Jo's complexion be any shinier/greasier? Gosh, why the hell do they do close-ups on her face? Yuck. Her complexion looks dark orange too. I hate it. And in the promos, am I wrong or is she wearing an orange dress on top of her fake orange complexion? Enough orange already!

FORT Newbie

As hard as it is to watch this show.... Everyone must watch the last 5 minutes of the most recent episode. But don't eat, because after you see it -you will throw-up.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3180123;
    I caught the tail-end of that commercial and could Jo's complexion be any shinier/greasier? Gosh, why the hell do they do close-ups on her face? Yuck. Her complexion looks dark orange too. I hate it. And in the promos, am I wrong or is she wearing an orange dress on top of her fake orange complexion? Enough orange already!

Yes! Who is doing the makeup for this show? Her british friend looks like a clown, Jo's makeup doesn't even match her skin tone and can somebody get some powder for her face? Or change the lighting? Or something? Ugh, it's just awful. And wardrobe assistance for Slade, please. Lose the hats and join Hair Club For Men instead.

And, yeah, she's wearing an orange dress. With black hose. Trick or treat!

+ Reply to Thread