+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

I would love to know who at BRAVO thought that these two deserved their own show. Mixed in with the OC group they were somewhat tolerable but on their own! YIKES! Yes! They are a "hot mess". Oh yeah, Slade loves her so much that now he knows that "it's time to let her go". What a stupid cliche! What exactly is it that he loves so much about her? He has kids and she didn't want anything to do with them. She can't cook. She didn't clean. She didn't like living in Coto. She didn't "obey" him. They only had conversations about their "relationship". He only liked that she had a hot body and was dumb enough to fall for his line of BS. I'm sure that we could find people who watch and actually like this thing if we went to the BRAVO website but it might kill me to really know this. It will be their fault if this show comes back for another season. The next season could be "Jo and Slade, Maybe Baby" or maybe a special wedding episode (depending on the outcome of this season).

hahahahaha! I love you all for hating Jo with me. She's so hate-able.

And, yeah, what's with the 'Awwwwwww' every time she gets a gift or someone says something nice? GRRRR. So fakey. Just like every other aspect of Jo.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3160790;
    Is there anyone who is actually watching this show and not ashamed to admit it? No, I didn't think so. Why Bravo what have we done to deserve this hot mess?
    Are you referring to the hot mess as in say, menopause? You think Jo might be getting close?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3161080;
    Are you referring to the hot mess as in say, menopause? You think Jo might be getting close?
    lol. I actually believe she is the age they claim she is. I am Cali and we have alot of so called "cute" women who look rode hard and put away wet. Some of the women here age in the face from living hard and gold digging harder,lol

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3161162;
    lol. I actually believe she is the age they claim she is. I am Cali and we have alot of so called "cute" women who look rode hard and put away wet. Some of the women here age in the face from living hard and gold digging harder,lol
    She must've lived pretty hard and continues because she looked bad with the OC wives and I've only caught snippets of her here and there and she looks worse than all the others put together. I refuse to watch this poor excuse of a show that pretends to be entertainment. A friend who has been living abroad is back and wanted to know who hijacked Bravo! What happened to the quality they once had, many years ago!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

If this show makes it to a second season it will be a sure sign that Armageddon is near.

One more comment - how many times does Jo say "....and that's NOT ok with me - at all!"

FORT Newbie

I hate her cheesy, ear-to-ear grin. I think she thinks it's cute and endearing, but actually it just makes her look psychotic. That --coupled with Slade's rough and crazed expressions-- leads me to believe that there may be a rather unfortunate bloodbath in Jo's future. I mean, Slade is seriously creepy. It was a lousy premise for a show anyway (especially when it's so friggin predictable that they will get back together in the end), but there's something seriously wrong with that dude. Put the gun down, Slade. As long as Jo has a nonexistent "singing career," she's going to need you to pay her rent.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTWOP;3162720;
    I hate her cheesy, ear-to-ear grin. I think she thinks it's cute and endearing, but actually it just makes her look psychotic. That --coupled with Slade's rough and crazed expressions-- leads me to believe that there may be a rather unfortunate bloodbath in Jo's future. I mean, Slade is seriously creepy. It was a lousy premise for a show anyway (especially when it's so friggin predictable that they will get back together in the end), but there's something seriously wrong with that dude. Put the gun down, Slade. As long as Jo has a nonexistent "singing career," she's going to need you to pay her rent.
    I don't think that Slade can afford to pay his own rent(especially in that house that is suppose to be his) let alone Jo's. BRAVO is carrying them both. Shame on BRAVO!:nono

Exactly!

There is no way that Slade is paying any rent on that place. Just like Jo and Katy are not paying rent on that apt. they are living in.

+ Reply to Thread