+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

OK, so I saw another promo for "our favorite show" last night and you guys are right. Black Hose! I can't wait for this show to end just so those promos aren't coming on every 5 minutes.

The comments on this thread are a lot more entertaining than the show! Jo looks like a "jack-o-lantern" with "angry zits." I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3157043;
    You called it! What I don't understand is: why they are going through this farce? Bravo must've decided that all their viewers are idiots.
    Yes, that's totally what will happen. They will end up together. And it is allll soooo fakey.

I watched maybe 20 minutes of it today. The guys they picked to compete for Jo (EEW!) are all soo boring and nothing really differentiates one from the next. I started laughing because there was talk on the show that one of the contestants liked Jo's british girlfriend. I saw that coming, seeing as how Jo is the least attractive girl on her own show!
    Next, Slade acts all jealous of Jo hanging out with other (hopefully paid) contestants. SOO fakey. Isn't this the same guy that found a hooker, oops, I mean, "date" 4 days after breaking up with Jo? So, now, years after the breakup, he's feeling all broken up about it, but 4 days after the breakup he's canoodling with another woman at a bbq...okay...get some acting classes, Slade Slime.

Yuk yuk yuk. Yeah. How stupid does Bravo think we are? Please get cancelled. PLEASE>
    Oh, yeah, and then they show that horrible ad from Jo's new CD - LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sooo bad. That synchronized dancing stuff in the video with the song, 'You can't control me' going on in the background...??? Is that a song about, oh, I don't know...SLADE? ENOUGH of the Jo/Slade thing, Bravo. No more shows, no more songs, no more!!!!

This is way better than watching the show! And it's easier on the eyes!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Wait a sec...how could we all miss this?

The finale of this show will be the discovery that Jo is a man (born "Joe")... That's gotta be it, right? Maybe those aren't pimples on her face, just razor burn and some ingrown stubble?

I almost watched it last night just so I could have more bad things to point out here. HAD to turn it off AND I don't want BRAVO to think that I'm watching it for ANY reason AT ALL!!! Last night they stuck it on after "Project Runway" (which sucks this season) and 'Shear Genius" in an attempt (I assume) to get more people to watch it. Well BRAVO!!! Your evil plan didn't work! :nono I changed the channel until the replay of PR!!!! Ha-ha! I showed you!!!!! I refuse to watch this show. Can't stand Jo! Can't stand Slade! Really can't stand the blonde girl and her awful bangs! MOST OF ALL I can't stand Jo and Slade making a buck off of this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3158258;
    I almost watched it last night just so I could have more bad things to point out here. HAD to turn it off AND I don't want BRAVO to think that I'm watching it for ANY reason AT ALL!!! Last night they stuck it on after "Project Runway" (which sucks this season) and 'Shear Genius" in an attempt (I assume) to get more people to watch it. Well BRAVO!!! Your evil plan didn't work! :nono I changed the channel until the replay of PR!!!! Ha-ha! I showed you!!!!! I refuse to watch this show. Can't stand Jo! Can't stand Slade! Really can't stand the blonde girl and her awful bangs! MOST OF ALL I can't stand Jo and Slade making a buck off of this!!!!
    That's funny, I think the same thing. I do not somehow want to inadvertently boost ratings for this show by watching it for a few minutes so I can come on here and snark. Does anyone know how that works now? When I was a kid they used Neilsen boxes to determine ratings. Now that everything is digital and satellite, do they do it differently now?

Maybe Bravo should bring this back when Jo is 60 years old. They can call it "Whatever Happened to Baby Jo" and we can watch Jo still talking baby and acting cutesy in a crazy delusional way just like Bette Davis did so many years ago. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3158334;
    That's funny, I think the same thing. I do not somehow want to inadvertently boost ratings for this show by watching it for a few minutes so I can come on here and snark. Does anyone know how that works now? When I was a kid they used Neilsen boxes to determine ratings. Now that everything is digital and satellite, do they do it differently now?

Maybe Bravo should bring this back when Jo is 60 years old. They can call it "Whatever Happened to Baby Jo" and we can watch Jo still talking baby and acting cutesy in a crazy delusional way just like Bette Davis did so many years ago. LOL.
    You think she'll still have acne?

Just dawned on me! Didn't she say she was inspired by Jessica Simpson at one point?! Next she'll be doing ProActive endorsements which will turn her back to her early twenties.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I finally caught one episode and I can see why everybody's so annoyed. Jo is still a 14-year-old with the dramatic expressiveness and over-the-top coyness. And every time she opened a gift she had to saw, "Awwww," like it was a puppy.

Is there anyone who is actually watching this show and not ashamed to admit it? No, I didn't think so. Why Bravo what have we done to deserve this hot mess?

+ Reply to Thread