+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Quote Originally Posted by TeeVeeThree;3153291;
    Ummm... they already have this show. It's called "Celebrity Rehab".
    But this one is "Wanna-be a Celebrity rehab"
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I am laughing at how much everyone on here hates Jo. Does anyone actually like this show? ...tumbleweed passes by on screen...silence...

Jo has SO many irritating qualities there are just too many to list. The baby voice, and then so many of you pointed out a bunch of others - like standing pigeon-toed all the time and acting like she's a 5 year old moron. And here's another - she always makes this face: when anyone talks to her about something relatively normal/serious, and then she does the whole 'OMIGOD...SLADE!' Bleck...
    Does anyone else HATE that orange dress with...are those black pantyhose?...on the ad for the show where she kisses Slade and then pushes him out of the way?

So I hear Slade is broke now? What happened? Is it because he quit his job and followed Jo to LA? I can't understand why anyone would follow Jo anywhere. The only way I'd watch this show is there was an episode about Jo being attacked by a swarm of angry bees. There's an idea for Bravo. Sick some bees on Jo.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3153529;
    I am laughing at how much everyone on here hates Jo. Does anyone actually like this show? ...tumbleweed passes by on screen...silence...

Jo has SO many irritating qualities there are just too many to list. The baby voice, and then so many of you pointed out a bunch of others - like standing pigeon-toed all the time and acting like she's a 5 year old moron. And here's another - she always makes this face: when anyone talks to her about something relatively normal/serious, and then she does the whole 'OMIGOD...SLADE!' Bleck...
    Does anyone else HATE that orange dress with...are those black pantyhose?...on the ad for the show where she kisses Slade and then pushes him out of the way?

So I hear Slade is broke now? What happened? Is it because he quit his job and followed Jo to LA? I can't understand why anyone would follow Jo anywhere. The only way I'd watch this show is there was an episode about Jo being attacked by a swarm of angry bees. There's an idea for Bravo. Sick some bees on Jo.
    I can't remember if anyone here has said that they like this show or Jo! It seems like most of the people are like me, they don't even watch it but hate it A LOT! I don't even try to. I just like coming here and complaining, about what a mess it is, with others. I have to admit though, I do like the orange dress! If I had her figure I'd go buy one for me! Now the black hose, well those are a different story!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3154498;
    I can't remember if anyone here has said that they like this show or Jo! It seems like most of the people are like me, they don't even watch it but hate it A LOT! I don't even try to. I just like coming here and complaining, about what a mess it is, with others. I have to admit though, I do like the orange dress! If I had her figure I'd go buy one for me! Now the black hose, well those are a different story!
    Heh, yeah, I like snarking on Jo too. If this show lasts past one season I will be shocked.

Funny, I don't watch it either, but yet the hate is so strong. I think it's because Bravo keeps playing ads for the show. So I keep seeing Jo clomping away in her heels again and again after Slade says something about Jo feeling like she's babysitting one of the contestants. And each time I see it I get more and more irritated by the both of them. Clompity clomp clomp.

I refuse to watch this show. Unlike some of the other Bravo shows where I love to hate some of the "wives", these two are just unbearable. I was happy to see them leave RHOOC, but really surprised to learn they had their own show. I really don't find Jo and her nasally voice attractive at all If the rumors are true that Slade is broke, it could be that that mortgage industry has slowed down quite a bit. I know a few mortgage brokers who have switched careers in the last year. The orange dress would be cute if worn without the black hose, what was she thinking? That's another show.

It came on last night an I started to watch it BUT I changed it AGAIN after the first 5 minutes! Her friends even bug me! Couldn't do it! I would love to know how this show is doing with the ratings. I did take a look at her in the orange dress and I don't think that she's wearing black stockings. I still think that she looks really good in that dress. Just wanted to add that I watched the preview for the new "Zoe" ,whatever, show and it looks pretty good. I know that I'll be watching that one (until BRAVO has them start going on set up excursions together).

FORT Newbie

Her skin is worse than ever. Her pimples look ANGRY. Her face looks like the grease keeps seeping through all the layers of pancake makeup, so it seems like the makeup artist just keeps piling on layer after layer.

She actually POUTED last night. I have never, in all my 32 years on this planet, met an adult who POUTED (and, for that matter, I don't think I've even met a CHILD who actually POUTED).

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3155775;
    I refuse to watch this show. Unlike some of the other Bravo shows where I love to hate some of the "wives", these two are just unbearable. I was happy to see them leave RHOOC, but really surprised to learn they had their own show. I really don't find Jo and her nasally voice attractive at all If the rumors are true that Slade is broke, it could be that that mortgage industry has slowed down quite a bit. I know a few mortgage brokers who have switched careers in the last year. The orange dress would be cute if worn without the black hose, what was she thinking? That's another show.
    I'm pretty sure she's wearing some sort of black hose. She looks like a jack-o-lantern. GAH! I'm surprised so many of you like the orange dress. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't on Jo.

I think they should do a show where Jo and Slade have to live on a remote island (not a tropical island - maybe an arctic island) and all they get to bring with them is a sleeping bag. Then a polar bear attacks and kills Slade, and Jo, who is starving, is forced to eat the remnants of Slade's carcass to survive. I'd watch that.

I suppose that makes me evil. But it would make for good tv.

Yeah, I'd watch that one too!

I watched a bit of the first show yesterday afternoon....I had not seen it before. I wasn't paying full on attention, but I think she was putting on a dress to get ready for a date with one of these dolts and her friend told her to take off her panties.....and she did! Gah! She's going out on a first date with some total stranger and she ain't wearing panties! :nono

Then on the other show I caught bits of last night, there was some guy who was 24.....well, he looked like a BABY compared to Jo. How old is she saying she is in this show? I think she said she was 24 in the first season of RHOOC, right? So that would now make her 27, 28 maybe?

She hasn't seen that side of 30 in years! I can see her two friends being in their 20s still, but not this hag.

Oh and the blonde Brit??? If anyone saw the "preview" show that aired a couple of weeks ago...detailing Jo and Slimey's relationship....Jo walked into some shop in LA and the Brit was working at that place. Now she is Jo's BFF! Sure!

And I really do not need to see Jo going all crazy with the dance moves while singing bit. Puh-leeze!

I'd like to know what kind of ratings they are getting for this wreck as well. I really would not be at all surprised if, at the end of this show, she dumps all the guys and ends up with Slimey.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3156292;

Yeah, I'd watch that one too!

I watched a bit of the first show yesterday afternoon....I had not seen it before. I wasn't paying full on attention, but I think she was putting on a dress to get ready for a date with one of these dolts and her friend told her to take off her panties.....and she did! Gah! She's going out on a first date with some total stranger and she ain't wearing panties! :nono

Then on the other show I caught bits of last night, there was some guy who was 24.....well, he looked like a BABY compared to Jo. How old is she saying she is in this show? I think she said she was 24 in the first season of RHOOC, right? So that would now make her 27, 28 maybe?

She hasn't seen that side of 30 in years! I can see her two friends being in their 20s still, but not this hag.

Oh and the blonde Brit??? If anyone saw the "preview" show that aired a couple of weeks ago...detailing Jo and Slimey's relationship....Jo walked into some shop in LA and the Brit was working at that place. Now she is Jo's BFF! Sure!

And I really do not need to see Jo going all crazy with the dance moves while singing bit. Puh-leeze!

I'd like to know what kind of ratings they are getting for this wreck as well. I really would not be at all surprised if, at the end of this show, she dumps all the guys and ends up with Slimey.
    You called it! What I don't understand is: why they are going through this farce? Bravo must've decided that all their viewers are idiots.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

+ Reply to Thread