+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3145612;
    Any one or more of a range of STD's???
    Bingo!! We got a winner here folks! Booby prizes for everyone! Where are they finding these guys who will put up with her mugging for the camera with her wonk eye?

FORT Newbie

1) NO WAY is she 24. Or even close. 32 at least!

2) I LOAHE LOATHE LOATHE when grown women act like little baby-girls. Jo does it worse than anyone I've EVER seen. She turns her feet in and lowers her chin, she raises the octave of her voice to a baby's. It's DISTURBING. She tries to act like she's 6.

3) Are they trying to bill her as a great-looking girl? She's not hideous, but she is pretty greasy and hairy and her complexion is bad in closeups.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeVeeThree;3148757;
    I LOAHE LOATHE LOATHE when grown women act like little baby-girls. Jo does it worse than anyone I've EVER seen. She turns her feet in and lowers her chin, she raises the octave of her voice to a baby's. It's DISTURBING. She tries to act like she's 6.
    Aside from a pedophile, I can't imagine anyone thinking that's cute.
    CYA

2) I LOAHE LOATHE LOATHE when grown women act like little baby-girls. Jo does it worse than anyone I've EVER seen. She turns her feet in and lowers her chin, she raises the octave of her voice to a baby's. It's DISTURBING. She tries to act like she's 6.

3) Are they trying to bill her as a great-looking girl? She's not hideous, but she is pretty greasy and hairy and her complexion is bad in closeups.
    I think she's pushing forty with a bad case of adult acne. Acting like six comes from number she never passed during her developmental stage in childhood. That may be the year she got konked in the head.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3148455;
    Just imagine......We read in the paper tomorrow that a reality show "star" (and I use that term loosely) is in in a coma after being hit in the head (during todays earthquake) by a pink guitar! Maybe Mother Nature will "take care"of the Jo "problem" for us! Just a little wishful thinking!!!!
    Yes! Maybe they will figure out that she has multiple personality disorder (Jo, baby Jo, and some sort of Britney Spears wannabe) and institutionalize her. And then she will never be heard from again, except for the other patients, who occasionally hear the occasional baby voice saying, 'Stinky pinkies! Stinky pinkies!'

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3152428;
    Yes! Maybe they will figure out that she has multiple personality disorder (Jo, baby Jo, and some sort of Britney Spears wannabe) and institutionalize her. And then she will never be heard from again, except for the other patients, who occasionally hear the occasional baby voice saying, 'Stinky pinkies! Stinky pinkies!'
    AHHHHHHHH! The stinky pinkies!!!! WHY?????? Did you have to remind me of that??? Now it's all your fault if I have bad dreams about stinky pinkies chasing me!!!!!

When Jo does that "pigeon-toed" thing (whenever she poses or stands) I want to run out of the room screaming! Seriously, she drives me nuts. The baby-talk (unbecoming for a 30-something woman), the pouting, etc...

I've got to say I have never watched this show - I flick right thru it even if there's nothing else on to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3152428;
    You're giving Bravo another idea: The Real Patients of the Real Mental Hospitals in OC". The show will focus around all the people ( and their highly paid therapists) who have lost their homes, made bad deals, and are being sued by everyone under the son. The cast will include Slade, Jo, the Petersons and their problematic children, Matt, Vicky, and her son, the Alcoholic. We've got a new winning show here. This will be followed by "The Young, Vapid and Bleach Blonde" which is Ashley's new show that is currently being filmed (and I'm not joking about that).
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3152787;
    You're giving Bravo another idea: The Real Patients of the Real Mental Hospitals in OC". The show will focus around all the people ( and their highly paid therapists) who have lost their homes, made bad deals, and are being sued by everyone under the son. The cast will include Slade, Jo, the Petersons and their problematic children, Matt, Vicky, and her son, the Alcoholic. We've got a new winning show here. This will be followed by "The Young, Vapid and Bleach Blonde" which is Ashley's new show that is currently being filmed (and I'm not joking about that).
    Ummm... they already have this show. It's called "Celebrity Rehab".

Couldn't decide which was a more effective "vote"; to not post at all, or to post and say "Barforama, and never again." Well, I guess my decision is here.

Get this trash off the air. Give us Law and Order reruns, please.

The. Worst. People. on. reality tv. EVER. I can almost smelll their stench through the tv. Shower, please.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

+ Reply to Thread