+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

FORT Newbie

Re: Date My Ex: Jo & Slade

This show is awful, and I won't watch again! I do wonder if anyone who watched recognized the tall Michael who was one of the dates. I feel sure that I have seen him on another reality show. Anyone know?

Just for background noise I had "Flipping Out" on (a Marathon) for hours. Watched parts that I had missed and did housework. The marathon ends and "Date My Ex" comes on. I watched about 5 minutes of it and then changed the channel! It is impossible to watch it! Is anybody liking it? Just curious. Even if I could buy into the bit about caring if Jo can get a date (with some guy who is shallow enough to want to date her) I can't get past creepy Slade lurking around in the shadows. He's a freak in sheep's clothing!

Is it just me or is this whole thing a way to show that these brilliant members of our society, Jo and Slade, will wind up together? I know that they deserve each other, but do they have to subject innocent people who have not harmed them in any way, to torture?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3147038;
    Is it just me or is this whole thing a way to show that these brilliant members of our society, Jo and Slade, will wind up together? I know that they deserve each other, but do they have to subject innocent people who have not harmed them in any way, to torture?
    The sad part is that they don't think that it's torture! They both think that we are all lucky to be able to watch them "enjoying" their fabulous lives! (you are right ! It IS torture! )

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3147038;
    It's not just you New Mommy. I only watched a few minutes of this show when it came on after something else, but that's all it took to see that the plan is for Slade and Jo to realize how much they really love each other and end up together.
    ahhh how sweet

I think they expect the viewers to be dumb enough not to realize how scripted everything is (and are right about most people who watch this carp ) and they probably expect the "dates" involved to be smart enough to know the show is planned out from start to finish and play along (and the guys on the show look mostly too dumb to figure it out)

FORT Regular

I pretty much will watch any reality show except for fat people shows like Biggest Loser or Celebrity Fatty show, but this show is now at the TOP of my list of what NOT to watch. I only watched ten minutes of this fakery before I turned it off. Who wants to watch Slade watch video of Jo-Dog on her dates? And Miss De La Rosa really should have bought some Pro Active before filming this series because her skin looks HORRIBLE.

"Oh! Presents!!!!" that's when I had to shut it off. Gawd, I really can't stand Jo and her irritating baby voice. Bravo, have mercy on your faithful viewers. No Jo! No Jo!

Jo's "friends" are better looking than Jo is. Why is she the big star of the show? She's just average.

It's so funny that Jo went from sitting around a house, in Coto, flipping through magazines and whining about how bored she was to making a record over night! We never saw her (on RHOOC) practice guitar, take a voice lesson or do anything that would imply that she had any talent other than talking in that cartoon baby voice. God knows that she had plenty of free time to do it. It's such a slap in the face to anyone who really does have talent and can't get a break. I'm just hoping that any CD she puts out FLOPS! It would be icing on the cake if this miserable show also flops. What will they do when they aren't getting paid by BRAVO anymore. Maybe Jo could go back to school and Slade could get a real job!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3148223;
    It's so funny that Jo went from sitting around a house, in Coto, flipping through magazines and whining about how bored she was to making a record over night! We never saw her (on RHOOC) practice guitar, take a voice lesson or do anything that would imply that she had any talent other than talking in that cartoon baby voice. God knows that she had plenty of free time to do it. It's such a slap in the face to anyone who really does have talent and can't get a break. I'm just hoping that any CD she puts out FLOPS! It would be icing on the cake if this miserable show also flops. What will they do when they aren't getting paid by BRAVO anymore. Maybe Jo could go back to school and Slade could get a real job!

If her album is anything like that terrible song, 'Eeew, the waay I feeeeeee-eeeel" then I'm almost positive that no one would buy it or stand to listen to it. That part of the song where she says in a breathy voice, 'I want to be your girl' and then breathes hard? That's a joke, right? That's just got to be some sort of joke.

Jo is basically a talentless egomaniac.

We've got to band together and get Bravo to dump Jo. There's got to be a way to get rid of her from our tvs.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3148308;
    If her album is anything like that terrible song, 'Eeew, the waay I feeeeeee-eeeel" then I'm almost positive that no one would buy it or stand to listen to it. That part of the song where she says in a breathy voice, 'I want to be your girl' and then breathes hard? That's a joke, right? That's just got to be some sort of joke.

Jo is basically a talentless egomaniac.

We've got to band together and get Bravo to dump Jo. There's got to be a way to get rid of her from our tvs.
    Just imagine......We read in the paper tomorrow that a reality show "star" (and I use that term loosely) is in in a coma after being hit in the head (during todays earthquake) by a pink guitar! Maybe Mother Nature will "take care"of the Jo "problem" for us! Just a little wishful thinking!!!!

+ Reply to Thread