+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Circus

Celebrity Circus

I can't wait to see this show tonight. The guy from the Brady Bunch cracks me up with the hits he takes, especially on the trapeze. And then he says, "Do I hope I win? I just hope I live."

So far from the previews I've only seen two different stars. I have no idea who else is going to be on it.

Re: Celebrity Circus

CC's" stars -- soap actor Antonio Sabato Jr., R&B singer Blu Cantrell, Christopher Knight (Peter Brady), swimming champ Janet Evans, Wee Man Acuna ("Jackass"), model Rachel Hunter and Stacey Dash, who was once on "The Cosby Show" perform in front of a studio audience and host Joey Fatone.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

I wonder how many episodes of this show will air before it is yanked from the schedule?
    It sounds like it could be as bad as the Secret Talents of the Stars.

Rachel Hunter is everywhere reality related these days!

I'm going to pass on this one. Isn't there an abracadabra show on right now that is sort of like this? I don't see it sticking around long.

The finale of Celebracadabra is tomorrow night.

I started watching the show but kept forgetting when it was on. Its down to the last two celebrities...Hal Sparks and C. Thomas Howell.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

There's nothing new about this. Who remembers Circus of the Stars that ran in the late 70's through the early 90's? It was a series of specials, not a weekly show, was very entertaining and had quite a number of top celebrities performing circus acts. If this show is anywhere near as entertaining, I'll watch, but I do have my doubts.

Here is a link to the old episodes. Circus of the Stars Episode Guide - Circus of the Stars Season Episodes - TV.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3051218;
    There's nothing new about this. Who remembers Circus of the Stars that ran in the late 70's through the early 90's? It was a series of specials, not a weekly show, was very entertaining and had quite a number of top celebrities performing circus acts. If this show is anywhere near as entertaining, I'll watch, but I do have my doubts.

Here is a link to the old episodes. Circus of the Stars Episode Guide - Circus of the Stars Season Episodes - TV.com
    Man, I remember Circus of the Stars. And yeah, they had actual working actors on it. Weren't the bigger names acting as ringmasters?

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3051274;
    Man, I remember Circus of the Stars. And yeah, they had actual working actors on it. Weren't the bigger names acting as ringmasters?
    They were both, actually. A few of the bigger name performers were Tony Curtis, Lana Turner, Jamie Lee Curtis, Bob Barker, Michelle Lee, William Shatner, Bob Newhart, and many more.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I remember watching Circus of the Stars!
    Chittlins forever y'all!

I found it fun to watch tonight and was impressed with everyone except for Blue. I admit I don't know who she is, but I didn't like her and thought her performance was the weakest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast