+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Circus

Re: Celebrity Circus

I remember Circus of the stars also. I only know Blu Cantrell from the song she sang "hit em up" A song about paying your man back by spending his money as a way to exact revenge. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TnCountryChick;3052157;
    I remember watching Circus of the Stars!
    Bwa, ha, ha - I'm old enough to remember watching "Circus of the Stars" as well! (I was just a kid then but still...)

Okay. My take.
    Antonio Sabato, Jr.: Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! I loved his performance and I just can't say enough how absolutely delicious he looked.
    Rachel Hunter: Her performance was good. I love those ring things. Of course you couldn't pay me enough to do it.
    Blu: I didn't recognize who she was until they played her song "Hit 'Em Up Style" and I was not impressed at all by her. She hardly practiced at all---laying around the whole time----, she didn't give it her all and that trainer was right. She acted like she just didn't want to be there which, if she didn't, she never should've signed up for it. And then the attitude she gave the judges when they gave her the poor scores? My God, get over yourself, Blu. What she said to that one lady judge was just rude.
    Christoper Knight: Not bad for someone with a broken arm. I've always enjoyed the highwire acts and he will forever be Peter Brady to me. I can't believe he's 50!
    Wee Man: He was so funny! I admit I don't know who he is because I don't watch JA but I liked his performance on the Wheel of Death.
    Janet Evans: She did a really good job although, the minute I saw her I thought "She's waaaaay too skinny." But her performance was good.
    Stacy Dash: I'll be honest, I don't remember her performance at all.
    My ranks:
    1. Antonion Sabato, Jr
    2. Rachel Hunter
    3. That other girl (Why can't I think of her name?)
    4. Christoper Knight
    5. Wee Man
    6. Blu + Stacy. I only put her in last with Blu because I don't remember her performance and therefore can't really rank her.
    Blu needs to go home and she needs an attitude adjustment.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I remember Stacy-she was in the bunjee jump rope thingy-she did some awesome twirls! I thought that Blu was pretty full of herself and not too much fun to watch. The way they showed her getting sick, is she perhaps pregnant? That would explain the tiredness and puking (I'm just saying...).

I loved Sabato jr, Wee Man, Stacy, Janet, Christopher, and Rachel. I thought for the first week it was pretty good. Maybe if they all did something on the same apparatus we could judge them more fairly. I hope Blu is the first to go home.

Should someone like Blu Cantrell really be called a celebrity if no one has a clue who she is?

P.S.
    I liked when they strung up Joey FatOne by his ankle. I would have liked it better if they used his neck.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

I really don't want to watch this! I'm watching so much right now as it is but man...reading all your posts? Now I have to check it out. When's the next show? Or the repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3053418;
    I really don't want to watch this! I'm watching so much right now as it is but man...reading all your posts? Now I have to check it out. When's the next show? Or the repeat?
    The next show is next Wednesday, 6/18. Time depends on your time zone, it's 8:30 to 10:00 pm PDT.

I don't see any repeats of this week's show, but you can watch the full episode on NBC's website.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I was very impressed with Antonio Sabato he has the upper body strength to actually do some tricks. It didn't hurt that they had a nice piece choreographed also.

Rachel looked nice, but needed a bit more content. She needs upper body strenght and looks a bit thick.

Wee man.. think he may be very limited in what he can do. I can see him being throw around or falling alot, but isn't that what he does on Jackass?

Stacey Dash surprised me as she did really well.

Blu I thought did OK until the judge pointed out that she had a lot of help. The piece also has a lot of staging also and I was looking more at the entire piece instead of her. Good thing her partner Stasha was there cause I think he did the majority of the work. Blu also was rude to the judges. it one thing to be totally out of your element but after 8 wks you would think she could do something besides fall down and vomit.

Yeah, Christopher Knight maybe not much content. but he walked on a wire maybe an inch wide 40 ft up in the air blindfolded and then balancing a girl on his shoulders.

Janet Evans is probably the only female with the requist upper body strength needed for all these circus acts. I thought she did well.

I wonder if this show will catch on as a summer replacement like Dancing with the Stars? It does have the potential.

Top Three:
    1. Antonio Sabato Jr.
    2. Stacey Dash
    3. Janet Evans

Bottom:
    1. Blu
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3052381;
    I found it fun to watch tonight and was impressed with everyone except for Blue. I admit I don't know who she is, but I didn't like her and thought her performance was the weakest.
    Blu didn't even try. The others obviously were giving their best she wasn't.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I pretty much agree with everyone's assessments here.

Antonio is my frontrunner. It was obvious how hard he worked to perform a very difficult routine and it looked as it he had more individula content and less cover content from the professionals than most. Doesn't hurt that he's totally gorgeous either.

Stacey Dash surprised me, too. Compare what she did with three craced ribs to Blu who did nothing at all but complain and moan. Stacey is also over 40 years old and is three years older than Rachel Hunter, something else that surprised me.

I was impressed with Chris Knight, too. That balance bar is very heavy and he carried it with a broken arm and a girl perched on his shoulders. Walking the wire blindfolded is certainly not easy. I don't know how well he'll be able to handle some of the other acts; a broken arm takes time to heal.

Janet Evan's abilities didn't really surprise me, but I was happy to see her do well, too.

I found myself really liking Wee Man. His personality and determination were praiseworthy. I think his size may prove to limit what he can do, but you never know. I hope he stays around for a while.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast