+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Horrible Star Search Semi-Finals Show 4/11

FORT Fogey

Horrible Star Search Semi-Finals Show 4/11

Was anyone else disappointed with tonight's episode?

First Jeremy lost to the cheesy entertainer kid.

Then Knucklehead Zoo lost to the Cloggers!?!

Then, the second commedian (Andy) told some really offensive racist jokes.

Not Star Search's best night.

It may sound mean of me to say so, but I don't get the whole cheesy kid 'ain't I cute' thing, either.

I see alot of it on America's Most talented Kid, too and it makes me sick.

There are kids on these shows who take it seriously, actually want to be there, and have talent. Then there are the kids who aren't talented, just cute and cheesy. It looks like the cute and cheesy kids are winning over the truly talented.

And yeah, that comedian sucked!

I watched.

Sorry to say

I swear the first few weeks the show really had some talented people on. I have not been impressed lately. (I haven't been watching on Wednesdays).

I completely forget the second comedian. I watched him, but I can’t remember what he said/looked like… anything. Weird.

I thought Knuckleheads should have won, and really they were in the lead, then the cloggers wind up tied and Arsenio tries to make us wonder who got more of America’s votes… doesn’t take a rocket scientist dude.

Having said that I do think the cloggers were VERY good. I just enjoyed knucklehead more.

Also I thought the second jr singer was the best out of the three. The first one was a little flat, and really sounded nervous to me. The last little girl... uhg... she's too young for this. I hate siing the babies up there.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think Starsearch is desperately trying to keep up with American Idol... not "keep up" but to still keep people interested in the show after American Idol started....

It's painful watching the young ones on stage, then you see the parents in the audience singing along and you just know by looking at some of them, that the kid is doing that is THE PARENT's dream for them and not as much their own (as they're too young to really decide yet what they want)

The comedians were horrible too, it's bad when they have to pick ONE of two horrible ones! lol ....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I think this show is really bad. Can't stand Arsenio Hall!! It seems that the talent has gone downhill this season and Hall's antics are annoying. I have an idea of what he can do with his stupid "digits"!! I wish they would bring back "The Amazing Race" and end the nightmare this show has become.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Arsenio Hall is a little too much of a has-been to be hosting this show, but he's not that bad in my opinion. However, all three of the judges are obnoxious (I didn't mind that comedian in the first season, although I've never even heard of her). I do like watching the Junior Singers and the Dancers, but I turn it off after the first half and I ignore the judges.

Originally posted by breathless4975
    I think this show is really bad. Can't stand Arsenio Hall!! It seems that the talent has gone downhill this season and Hall's antics are annoying. I have an idea of what he can do with his stupid "digits"!! I wish they would bring back "The Amazing Race" and end the nightmare this show has become.
    Amen to that!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread