+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Star - Season 6

To the Point

Re: Nashville Star - Season 6

How sad is it that I forgot Coffey was even still there? He should be sooo gone already. I would be fine with any of the other 3 winning. There are things about all 3 of the others that I find compelling. I'm not a country fan, but when TV offers little else to watch...I haven't watched this show in previous seasons and I must say that I like the fact that the judges are involved in some mentoring of these folks. At least these judges can contribute meaningful critiques and helpful suggestions...not saying they always do, but they have that potential.

I was reading an exit interview with Ashlee. The person who wrote it asked who she thought would win and the dude said something about Gabe obviously being the clear cut favorite. I guess that guy is watching his own show. Cuz I think it's been pretty obvious from day 1 they want Melissa to win, with only Ashlee really having an outside shot at it.

Here's to hoping Coffey finally bits it. He should have been gone like in the 2nd or 3rd episode, not the final 4.

The next to last week tonight folks. I hope Melissa brings it!

Hey, I wonder which is worse. Listening to that Coffey guy, or flipping back to ABC and "Wanna Bet", where they just had a guy kicking himself in the head fifty times.

Hmm. It's close...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Krom, LOL

And I'm with you UnkleScott, I really hope Melissa goes to the end.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Shawn did a great job with the Garth Brooks song.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Melissa and Shawn are both on the finale. AWESOME!

Premium Member

well Shawn and Melissa are in the final 3, its down to Gabe and Coffey. I hope to say buh-bye to Coffey he has lasted way too long IMO.

If you took Gabe's voice and Coffey's stage presence then you would have a complete artist and great talent. Gabe has a great voice, but is way too stiff. Coffey is loosey goosey and fun to watch, but doesn't have the voice.

I really hope Melissa wins, she has the whole package. Shawn has a great voice and is growing each week, but Melissa is already there.

I want Melissa. she rocked that Carrie Underwood song!

+ Reply to Thread