+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

I didn't see a thread for this. This one looks very good. It starts June 4th.

About the Show
    Gorgeous women 35-and-over will grace TV Land primetime in a new modeling competition series like no other. For one very lucky winner, a second chance for a supermodel career, a life changing contract with the world famous Wilhelmina Modeling Agency, and a spread in Self magazine awaits. Watch the nationwide search, follow the drama as the number of contestants dwindles, and root for your favorite to win it all. In June 2008, TV Land launches a new show that is proof positive that the power years are truly beautiful.

Here's the link:
    She's Got The Look - Kim Alexis - Modeling Reality TV Show

Re: She's Got the Look - (TV Land)

I want to watch this. In the preview all the women look really nice..like not their age.

Hey! I set this up yesterday to record. Thought I was going to be the only one watching it. I love that they are all past their prime (in modeling terms)

This actually looks like it could be good. Some of those women have potential. And its nice to see women my age working it.

Finally. We have women in to do the modelling, let Ty deal with the children.
    (I was happy with this season's winner, but did not make up for the shoe-in of the previous season.)

Love meeting these women and hearing their life story and why they've waited so long.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Are these ladies former models or REAL women who look beyonds fantastic for their ages?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3032947;
    Are these ladies former models or REAL women who look beyonds fantastic for their ages?
    At least one seemed like she started modeling but didn't take it seriously. A couple were told they had potential but never tried. And some wanted to, but never did,

I am looking forward to this show too.
    I just hope it is better than that stupid TV Land original "High School Reunion".

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3037480;
    I am looking forward to this show too.
    I just hope it is better than that stupid TV Land original "High School Reunion".
    IMHO, what I've seen so far, it's better than "High School Reunion."

I'm not 100 percent sure about this, but it looks like one of the potential finalists is "Whip-Snap" (Paula Thomas) from "Who Wants to Be a Superhero." Did a double take when I saw her, and was quite surprised. ...

ETA: And she's on the board, so she's one of the finalists in the "She's Got the Look." She was one of my favorites in "WWTBAS," but I hope she gains more confidence this go.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3039069;
    IMHO, what I've seen so far, it's better than "High School Reunion."

I'm not 100 percent sure about this, but it looks like one of the potential finalists is "Whip-Snap" (Paula Thomas) from "Who Wants to Be a Superhero." Did a double take when I saw her, and was quite surprised. ...

ETA: And she's on the board, so she's one of the finalists in the "She's Got the Look." She was one of my favorites in "WWTBAS," but I hope she gains more confidence this go.
    I could not believe it when I saw her on the show tonight, and then she kept saying to the judges and other contestants "I don't know anything about being on TV, or in front of a camera I don't know where to look..." yeah right. Liar, liar.

Other than Paula and her pack of lies, I really enjoyed the show tonight. Quite a wide range of ages that were selected for "the board".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast